Rate Dr. Dennis Hamp

Dr. Dennis Hamp's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2507629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

Dr. Hamp has been my doctor for about 5 years now, and he has been very helpful. I would highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1944583].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2014

Even after moving to another state a couple of years ago I continue to see Dr. Hamp whenever possible. I have no doubt that I'm alive today because of this great doctor and his diagnostic skills. His caring manner is really wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1944582].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2013

Pleasant staff and environement, I only which he treated chronic pain, I have to go to the pain clinic for pain treatment which is expensive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1944581].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2013

I was lucky enough to have the same family doctor from birth to age 36. When he retired I was really worried that I'd never find anyone else like him. I was wrong. I met Dr. Hamp 12 years ago and had great experiences right from the start. He is our family doctor. We wouldn't seen anyone else. I have since moved to Tooele but we still drive in to West Jordan to his office when we need to see a doctor. You can tell he really cares about his patients. He treats you like a friend and is interested in you as a person and not just a patient. I would highly recommend this fine man to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1944580].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2010

Very nice, helpful and fixed my problem. I wish I had met him sooner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1944579].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2010

He's the BEST!!!! He's always been so helpful and will always find out what the problem is, even when it might take alot more time and reserch than many other doctors are willing to do. If you want a doctor that is thorough, has the best bedside manner, and is willing to go the extra mile, then Dr. Hamp is your doctor!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1944578].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2009

He is the best doctor I have ever met. He is very smart yet doesn't act like a know it all. He will research things to figure out you issues. mHe really is amazing. I refere everyone I know to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1944577].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2009

Dr. Hamp is an amazing doctor. He shows genuine concern for my care and for my family. He remembered even the little details about our lives and was very easy to talk to. He is very knowledgeable and helpful. I always ask many questions of doctors because of a complicated medical history and he is patient and willing to help me with any concern I may have. I would recommend Dr. Hamp without hesitation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1944576].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2008

My family has been seeing Dr. Hamp for years now and wouldn't think of going anywhere else. I travel 40 miles from my home to his office. The man cares about his patients and does his best to see that they get the best care possible. When we have needed a specialist quickly Dr. Hamp has worked to see that we didn't have to wait months and afterward he stayed involved with our care and recovery. He's one in a million.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1944575].votes_count ]]