Rate Dr. Joseph R. Ferrari

Dr. Joseph R. Ferrari's Ratings

Dr. Ferrari had been my doctor as a child. He and his wife (also a practicing doctor in the same clinic together) are really a poor team. I had several chronic conditions as an adolescent, which at the very least should have been referred to a pediatrician at the time, but never were. It wasn't until I reached adulthood that these conditions were diagnosed appropriately, when I moved out of state. Both of the doctors continue to see my parents, whose health has suffered due to misdiagnosis and their lack of professional good judgement to refer them to specialists when necessary. In my opinion, they are all about keeping the patients coming, thus making money, rather than doing what's right and not practicing outside their scope. I would not recommend them at all, and in fact I think they would do the community a service to just retire.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1944729].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2012

Listens, provides thorough information, answers questions thoroughly, Seven years with him, a good doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1944728].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2010

even though he has very good ratings online, he was the worst Doc I've ever seen. not helpful and down right pissy. if you don't like your job retire. life is too short. He did NOT ask me any medical history, and he very much need to to asses what was wrong with me. he basically told me since I'm on medicare I wont be able to afford treatment, and denied me any sort of help. (this may be because of his political views since Obama just the other day made his speech about healthcare) I left in tears. I will be contacting the florida medical board. the nurse was very nice, office staff at front desk were neither here nor there, kind of just doing a job. the Dr. should NOT be a Dr. If you have medicare don't bother going to this guy, he wont help you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1944727].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

Good doctor. Doesn't offer extra information unless asked, but has proven to be very knowledgeable over a few years time. Has learned that I need to know lots of details and supplies them now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1944726].votes_count ]]