Rate Dr. Jon D. Rogove

Dr. Jon D. Rogove's Ratings

Dr Rogrove has worked wonders with our daughter.My wife and I are very glad we found him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][43343].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 19, 2013

My daughter is a patient of Dr. Rogove. His expertise and kindness has made a difference in our lives.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][43342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

Dr. Rogove has seen my son for the past few years for various issues, most having to do with his ADHD. In every instance my son made great progress, and went away with helpful tools to help him deal with things on his own. My son feels very comfortable opening up to Dr. Rogove, and as a parent, I have always felt fully informed and have learned a lot myself about my son's condition. I would highly recommend Dr. Rogove.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][43341].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 16, 2013

Dr. Rogove has worked with my son for a few years now on a few different issues, always with a positive outcome. There is a connection between doctor and patient that makes their sessions very productive, and I know my son feels safe sharing his feelings and concerns with Dr. Rogove. As a parent I feel included in the process and more than satisfied with the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][43340].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

I was a little apprehensive to see a psychologist, but it was recommended that I do so. For years, I struggled with communication issues with my wife. My apprehension of opening up to a psychologist quickly turned around once I got to meet Dr. Rogove. He is a very warm and relaxed doctor, which made me feel so much more willing to open up. I spent a total of eight weeks/8 sessions with Dr. Rogove. He took an approach that not only opened my mind to things and ways I could positively change, but he really made me into the person I've always wanted to be. It is now three months later, and my relationship with my wife is at an absolute high. It feels as if we just met. Suggestions that Dr. Rogove made have turned my world around. I highly recommend Dr. Rogove.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][43339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

Dr. Rogove helped my wife, son and myself with strategies and checklists to de-escalate and defuse 'tantrums' and other unproductive family dynamics. I was skeptical going in...but the tools were easy to understand and apply. We worked together for about a year..and now, two years later, we're still applying the same principles and approaches in our family dynamics. He was effective working with us parents/adults...and my son, 11 at the time, looked to Jon as an ally and coach. A great experience that helped our family tremendously. Highly recommend Dr. Rogove.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][43338].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

My 8-year old son saw Dr. Rogove for a year, for negativity, distraction, frustration and self-deprecating behavior and thoughts. Dr. Rogove was extremely helpful in teaching my husband and me how to make clear expectations and positive incentives for our son to stay on task and become more positive-minded. Every week we had an assignment; sometimes it was aimed towards modifying our parental behavior, and other times it was more focused on our sons'. He has been learning how to think of his own strategies to make himself feel better, and we continue to work on making this a habit at home, even after we ended our therapy sessions. Therapy was a slow process, and it took us a while to realize that we as parents, had to stay committed to our weekly assignments in order for our son to be able to make progress. I would definitely recommend cognitive behavioral therapy, and Dr. Rogove to others. He is kind, positive, friendly and our son genuinely liked seeing him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][43337].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2013

Dr. Jon Rogove met with us and our 7 year old son weekly for 8 months. He helped us to successfully implement ways to better deal with our son's explosive behavior. We were able to build trust and support back into our relationship with our son. He also helped our son's teacher at school to work with him in the same manner that we were working at home. Our son's behavior completely changed and we and our son learned how to cope with his emotions so that we were all comfortable and felt competent with our interactions at home. The lessons we learned from Dr. Rogove were invaluable and we cannot thank him enough. Our son loved him so much that he did not want to stop his weekly meetings even though his behavior issues were now manageable. I still use what we learned with our son and his other siblings daily as I parent. I highly recommend him to anyone seeking to help a child with behavior problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][43336].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2013

Dr. Rogove provided exactly the right kind of guidance that we and our son needed. As a result of his accurate reading of our son and ourselves, our sessions were productive and gave us the road map we needed to begin and continue in a positive direction. Well beyond the end of our last session, his strategies have helped us and our son communicate more effectively. This has resulted in a much happier child and home life for us.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][43335].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2013

Dr. Rogove is terrific. He is very knowledgeable and cares about his patients. He was quite successful in treating my son's anxiety issues. I highly recommend him to anyone who wants Cognitive Behavior Therapy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][43334].votes_count ]]