Rate Dr. JANJAN A. REFORMA

Dr. JANJAN A. REFORMA's Ratings

Visit was a complete waste of time. This is the most unhelpful doctor I have visited. He did absolutely nothing to help me. This was my second office visit and I would have been better off not going. It costs more than 250 dollars out of my pocket each time I go in. When you see doctor, you expect them to do something to help ease our discomfort. I have been going to work for 2 weeks being sick. He did not think an antibiotic would kill my illness. OK. I get that. His answer was for me to take over the counter meds. I tried that for 4 days. Still miserable. Bad earache and cough. I called and asked for something stronger. His remedy was to give me an prescription decongestant that I already was taking. This was on a Friday and now I get to suffer through the weekend.

Submitted March 8, 2014 | flag

It feels like if you need meds he don't want to help. It will go away after time. This pain I can't play with my kids and sex that's out of question, but everything is good so he says. Finding new doc.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2013 | flag

dr. reforma recently refused to refill my clonidine for no reason.I've been on clonidine for over five years strait and it is very dangerous to stop abruptly, even fatal. I ended up in the emergency roomwith a heart rate of 185! and my blood pressure was 178/110! the E.R. doc told me I was close to death. dr. reforma had no reason to cut me off of clonidine. He knows how dangerous that is, all doctors do.

Submitted April 17, 2013 | flag

This was my easiest doctor visit, ever. My regular doctor left so I was assigned to Dr. Reforma. He looks so young! But when he talks, you will know that he knows his stuff. He is very thorough and I liked how he simplified stuff so I can understand them easily and he summarized the visit because I brought a list with me during the visit about all the problems I had. Great bedside manners as well.

Submitted March 6, 2013 | flag

New patient. My previous Dr. retired rather abruptly. Dr. Reforma is fast, smart, thorough, and at such a you age, very knowledgeable about all the topics I brought up to him. I was essentially "interviewing" this doctor to determine if I liked him or not. I did. He's a 10 out of 10.

Submitted Jan. 22, 2013 | flag