Rate Dr. Janjan A. Reforma

Dr. Janjan A. Reforma's Ratings

Visit was a complete waste of time. This is the most unhelpful doctor I have visited. He did absolutely nothing to help me. This was my second office visit and I would have been better off not going. It costs more than 250 dollars out of my pocket each time I go in. When you see doctor, you expect them to do something to help ease our discomfort. I have been going to work for 2 weeks being sick. He did not think an antibiotic would kill my illness. OK. I get that. His answer was for me to take over the counter meds. I tried that for 4 days. Still miserable. Bad earache and cough. I called and asked for something stronger. His remedy was to give me an prescription decongestant that I already was taking. This was on a Friday and now I get to suffer through the weekend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][43441].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2014

It feels like if you need meds he don't want to help. It will go away after time. This pain I can't play with my kids and sex that's out of question, but everything is good so he says. Finding new doc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][43440].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2013

dr. reforma recently refused to refill my clonidine for no reason.I've been on clonidine for over five years strait and it is very dangerous to stop abruptly, even fatal. I ended up in the emergency roomwith a heart rate of 185! and my blood pressure was 178/110! the E.R. doc told me I was close to death. dr. reforma had no reason to cut me off of clonidine. He knows how dangerous that is, all doctors do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][43439].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

This was my easiest doctor visit, ever. My regular doctor left so I was assigned to Dr. Reforma. He looks so young! But when he talks, you will know that he knows his stuff. He is very thorough and I liked how he simplified stuff so I can understand them easily and he summarized the visit because I brought a list with me during the visit about all the problems I had. Great bedside manners as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][43438].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

New patient. My previous Dr. retired rather abruptly. Dr. Reforma is fast, smart, thorough, and at such a you age, very knowledgeable about all the topics I brought up to him. I was essentially "interviewing" this doctor to determine if I liked him or not. I did. He's a 10 out of 10.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][43437].votes_count ]]