Dr. MICHAEL D. STORMONT

Rate Dr. MICHAEL D. STORMONT

Dr. MICHAEL D. STORMONT's Ratings

I have no words to describe Dr. Stormont. He is so wonderful! My 10 month old baby has been going to him since birth. When I was in the hospital after I delivered Dr. Stormont stopped in to meet us and I was so happy with that. No other doctor has ever took the time to stop into labor and delivery to meet my beautiful and myself. He has made quite an impression on carter too. They have a great relationship. Carter sees him and smiles. He is great with children . I would definetly recommend Dr Stormont to friends and family . he is a great guy ! ;)

Submitted July 7, 2014 | flag

This doctor has absolutely no empathy for his patients. He treats them with hostility and condescension. He needs to go back to school to learn how to deal with people who are sick or in pain. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

Submitted May 31, 2014 | flag

What a wonderful doctor. Thoughtful, kind. My husband and I both appreciate our new doctor.

Submitted April 22, 2014 | flag

Dr. Stormont is wonderful. I saw him before my husband did and I immediately knew my husband would like him. My husband has severe anxiety with anything that has to do with Dr.'s. Dr. Stormont listened to him and went one step further and is contacting his gastro to know what exactly is going on with him and to see if there is anything he can do to help further. As for my experience, as a woman sometimes I have felt that having a male Dr., they just didn't really listen or have any answers to my questions. This is not the case here. Dr. Stormont was very knowledgeable about other issues I am facing and put me at ease. I very highly recommend Dr. Stormont and his office. Finally a Dr who, even though you have Medicaid, takes his time with you and doesn't treat you like a paycheck. Thank you Dr Stormont.

Submitted Sept. 15, 2013 | flag

Absolutely amazing. The staff was so friendly and helpful and Dr. Stormont really took the time to listen to me and discuss all of my options.

Submitted Aug. 3, 2013 | flag

How wonderful to have a new family Doctor! Dr. Stormont was kind and caring and very compassionate. He listed to everything I said and responded in words I could understand! He is an amazing man that is a welcome addition to our community!

Submitted May 16, 2013 | flag

Today I met Dr Stormont and I couldn't have been more pleased. He was caring and knowledgeable. His willingness to take his time to get to know me was something I haven't ever experienced with a physician before. Things in the office flowed nicely and everyone was welcoming and prompt. All the apprehension I had over establishing a new physician was quickly gone as soon as we began chatting. So very happy!! ~Leah

Submitted May 15, 2013 | flag

I Second the comment "finally what a doctor should be". Dr. Storemont is helpful and displays a attitude of genuine care. Finally found a doctor I feel I can trust!

Submitted March 20, 2013 | flag

Finally, a Doctor that is, what you expect a Dr. to be!

Submitted March 5, 2013 | flag

Very puntual and helpful. Also willing to get you in if you need something on short notice

Submitted Sept. 17, 2012 | flag