Dr. Vikram Udani

5 1 5.0

You may also like

Rate Dr. Vikram Udani

Dr. Vikram Udani's Ratings

I had a triple cervical discectomy & fusion anterior approach. He did AMAZING WORK! No problems within hours after my surgery! His bedside manner is kind, gentle and informative, I adore him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2854393].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Dr Udani resected a large tumor in my cerebellum that was putting pressure on my brainstem. After surgery he carefully checked me everyday and made sure my recovery was smooth. All my symptoms from before surgery went away. I owe him my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2803431].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Can't praise Dr Udani enough. Going in, I was petrified to have neck surgery. From my first appointment through after care, my experience was calming and caring. Most important was the trust I had in him. He gave me back a pain-free life, and for this there can be no greater gratitude. As doctors go, particularly surgeons, Dr Udani sets the highest of standards!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2698302].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

Dr Udani is my HERO! He removed a giant tumor from the base of my skull and saved my life. After surgery I had no problems neurologically. After one year I remain tumor free! Thank you Dr Udani !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2636087].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

Best neurosurgeon on the planet. Hands down. Don't go anywhere else!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2629983].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2014

I have to thank dr udani for the great work done in my spinal to improve my leg movement ,Najat fattah

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2545362].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

Dr Udani performed an emergency surgery on my dad for a tumor that impaired his balance/coordination and muscle strength. Even the staff of Sharp gave him a two thumbs up for being an exceptional doctor/surgeon which helped reassure us during the surgery. He is very knowledgeable and does his incision very neatly. He is not cocky, very professional and compassionate. My dad could have been paralyzed and eventually die ( nerves on C1-5 were affected) but thanks to him, my dad has returned to his prior level of function. Independent and walking without any assistive device. Highly recommended!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][43497].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2013

Dr Udani performed a successful craniotomy on me in November of 2012. He is the MAN. During an operation that lasted hours he removed a tumor and allowed me a second chance at life. Mahalo Dr.Udani

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][43496].votes_count ]]