Rate Dr. Matthew P. Clausen

Dr. Matthew P. Clausen's Ratings

This doctor is only concerned about how many medical claims he can claim in a day. Not about the well being of his patients.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2013 | flag

Very disappointed in the Dr. concern for the issue's. Just sits and listen's and does not respond to what I am in a very critical life or death situation, concerning my future. I will be seeking another gp that has more concern and empathy. I think he is in Dr. for the wrong reason. Very introverted and does respond very well.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2013 | flag

Dr. Clausen was kind, knowledgeable and very helpful. He resolved my issue quickly and accurately.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2013 | flag

Very disappointed. Dr. Clausen has failed to help me on any of the 5 occasions I have seem him. He seems to be against any form of medication whether it be for anxiety, GI issues post op, sleeplessness etc. will not be going back.

Submitted July 25, 2013 | flag