Rate Dr. Efren F. Wu

Dr. Efren F. Wu's Ratings

Dr Wu is one of the best doctors I have ever visited. He is extremely knowledgable and is truly interested in the overall welfare of his patients. The office is somewhat busy, but I usually never have to wait more than 15 minutes. Dr Wu has sent me to competent specialists when needed. He doesn't criticize but gives me the information I need to make better health choices. I feel that he has always taken time with me, never rushes the appointment, and speaks to me in a way that I understand.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2650311].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2493284].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

Very professional. Great bedside manner and very personable. Able to get appointments in a timely manner. I highly recommend Dr. Wu to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2193519].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2014

Great doctor for me and my entire family. He is courteous, kind and very down to earth. His bed side manners make my elderly parents, and school aged children at ease. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a good family doc!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][43547].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2013

Dr. Wu is very professional and patient. He takes his time with each patient he has, to understand their health and concerns. I highly recommend Dr. Wu.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][43546].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2012

Friendly professional MD who quickly understood and evaluated my health issues and set a program/schedule for their resolution.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][43545].votes_count ]]