Rate Dr. Reham A. Sadek

Dr. Reham A. Sadek's Ratings

Dr. Sadek is a little quiet, and I wasn't really on board with her at first. The first doctor we had seen, and the incredibly long wait times I had had probably made me biased against her at first. Now that I have seen her again I realize that while she is quiet, and maybe I would prefer that she asked more questions, especially directly to my child, she is good at listening to the concerns of a worried parent and helping us find the right course of action. As far as the staff, I am less than pleased. While they are friendly enough, I have had them take phone calls while I was talking to them, and then been made to stand there while they spoke to the person on the phone, waited upwards of an hour (with two wiggly little boys), and had them NOT call me when appointments were cancelled. I have also never seen the doctor at my scheduled time, or anything near it.

Submitted Oct. 12, 2013 | flag

I only had just my 2nd appointment with her recently and I fully agree with one patient's remark which says in part: "...listens to me and willing to work with me according to my personal needs." I'm confident that my first impression of her is genuine and will be valid in the future. I had a bad doc at the start, went on to a knowledgeable one that was helping me compared to my previous terrible experience that almost cost me my life and now ended up with one that has knowledge, kindness and is working with me by accepting what I consider my needs. She is professional in her approach and has no attitude I personally always just look down on. I'm looking forward to my next appointment w/o fear of not getting heard and helped. I'd like to add my thank you to Dr. Sadek

Submitted Sept. 27, 2013 | flag

very fine clinician. listens to me and willing to work with me according to my personal needs.

Submitted July 24, 2013 | flag

The staff varies between being polite and irritable. When I call to make an appointment, I either spend an entire day trying to get a hold of someone to speak to, or when I do, I get short answers and just feel like I'm an inconvience at the time. Every appointment so far I've waited at least 30 minutes past my appointment time. Other than that, the Dr. was very knowledgeable in all my questions and answered them with no problem. She took extra time to speak with me about some concerns I had and questions I had instead of just filling my medications and sending me on my way. I really appreciated that.

Submitted July 2, 2013 | flag

DR. SADEK IS VERY NICE, SHE LISTENS WITH FULL ATTENTION, AND SHE IS GENUINELY TRYING TO HELP.

Submitted Oct. 5, 2012 | flag