Dr. ERIN W. BELTRAMINI

Dr. ERIN W. BELTRAMINI

Rate Dr. ERIN W. BELTRAMINI

Dr. ERIN W. BELTRAMINI's Ratings

Dr. Beltramini does not display good bedside manners. it seemed her main goal was to make me feel bad. Nearing menopause my metabolic system is out of whack. Hence the reason I was there. She insisted on letting me know my faults rather than helping me find a solution. I left feeling betrayed by this Dr.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2014 | flag

DISAPPOINTING!!!! She was unprofessional, did not listen to my concerns, and made rude comments the whole time. I can not believe she has any customers with the way she treated me. There was only one member of her staff that was nice, I will never go back and would not recommend her to anyone.

Submitted Feb. 14, 2014 | flag

I had a full (ovaries, cervix etc) hysterectomy dec.24th2013. Lots of fibrods, uterus a mess, bleeding so much I became anemic.anywho, I had heard that the surgery would be brutal , with the time afterwards being really bad also. WELL......as soon as I was awake after surgery I felt great! Honestly, I didnt feel like I just had a major surgery. Dr. Belltramini did such a great job. Even the nurses were blown away that I needed no pain meds, nothing. My insurance approved up to 5 days in hospital, I went home the day after! I am very very happy! She will definitely stay my obgyn! Thanx dr.erin.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2014 | flag

Dr. Beltramini is a great doctor! This is my first pregnancy and I couldn't be happier with my experience so far :) She is very understanding and happy to explain anything I don't understand.

Submitted Oct. 1, 2013 | flag

I am disappointed with the care I received. I feel like Dr. Beltramini was not interested in understanding and finding a solution to my problem. I left feeling very frustrated. I chose Dr. Beltramini because she is a DO, and I understand DO training programs have a more holistic approach to medicine. I did not get any sense of this.

Submitted Sept. 5, 2013 | flag

Dr. B is awesome. I felt so confortable around her and she really did help me out and answer all of my questions. She was hilarious, too.

Submitted July 19, 2013 | flag