Rate Dr. Khurram Pervaiz

Dr. Khurram Pervaiz's Ratings

May 25th an evening I will remember for a very long time. May 30th a morning I will remember for a very long time. I fell and broke my elbow the Sunday evening before Memorial Day. In the emergency room they tried to reset but after further x-rays said elbow was shattered. The doctor on call contacted the orthopedist on call who said to allow swelling to go down for a few days and call on Tuesday morning. Okay, that was less than satisfying, but is needed for the next step. So with my arm wrapped up I went home to wait to call on Tuesday morning (May 27th) for an appointment. On Tuesday morning around 7:00am I get a call from Dr. Pervaiz's office asking if I wanted to come in. I was having anxieties as to whether I could get an appointment the same day. Thank you Dr. Pervaiz for being proactive. This set the tone for all my upcoming appointments and surgery. The surgery was May 30th. I followed all of the post-op instructions and so glad I did. Dr. Pervaiz always took time to show me either on my arm or on the film how I was doing. Of course he put on physical therapy right away, and as the ROM returned he was honest about some of my future limitations. I appreciated so much his knowledge and experience. The staff was excellent. I had to have paperwork and documentation for my employer. They took care of it in a timely manner, I never had to make a request twice. Also, anyone who has gone to the Columbia office of OACM knows it is very organized. You will not sit in a waiting room or exam room for hours. It is one of those experiences where you are going to miss the people, but so grateful that they took care of you that you don't need them for the moment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2573953].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

My orthopedist doesn't do surgery, so he recommended Dr. Pervaiz. Two Physical Therapist at my Physical Therapy office had patients who had Dr. Pervaiz as their surgeon and they said that their recovery time was quick. My surgery went smoothly, Dr. Pervaiz was very informative. My recovery time was short.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2472089].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

I cannot express the amount of gratitude that I have for Dr. Pervaiz and the staff at OACM. I had a fairly severe accident that caused extreme damage to my elbow. Dr. Pervaiz's expertise and bedside manner made the process of going through the surgery and recovery easier to manage.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2193579].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

For 3 three years, I suffered from a shoulder instability (the separation of the ball of my shoulder from the socket attached to my arm). I'm not sure what caused my shoulder inflammation, but it would happen at any time, any day any moment. All of a sudden, I would feel the sharpest most agonizing pain I've ever felt, all in a matter of seconds, and know my shoulder had dislocated from the socket. From the very beginning he checked in with me, let me know that a surgery was necessary, answered all of my questions, and prepared for biggest life changing event, which was the comfort of not having anxiety due to my shoulder. He is one of the most caring, genuine, and concerned doctors I've had the pleasure of. I'm more than blessed that God guided me into finding him. I would still be seeing incompetent doctors without his amazing expertise and knowledge.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2193580].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Dr. Prevaiz was excellent performing surgery on my torn supraspinatus tendon quickly and efficiently. I have recommended him to others with similar shoulder problems.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][43713].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Dr. Pervaiz treated my Cubital Tunnel Syndrome issues. The care and treatment I was provided was excellent. Dr. Pervaiz and the staff listened to all of my concerns and treated me with the utmost respect and intelligence. All of the concerns I had were addressed and I was provided a complete plan to diagnosis the problem(s) and once diagnosed I was given several treatment options in lay terms which made it much easier to make an informed decision. Thank you Dr. Pervaiz and the staff at both your Columbia office and the Baltimore surgery center!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2193581].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Dr. Pervaiz has been treating my carpel tunnel for about 2 years. Being in my mid-30s, extremely active, and someone who heavily uses her hands, I was very hesitant about having surgery. Being extremely understanding of my concerns, Dr. Pervaiz exhausted every non-surgical option prior to surgery. After multiple non-surgical attempts failed, we agreed it was time to perform the surgery. Dr. Pervaiz explained the whole procedure with me and fully answered every question. The surgery center staff was amazing. The recovery was quick and relatively pain free. I am grateful Dr. Pervaiz gave me the full use of my hand back pain free. I would highly recommend Dr. Pervaiz to anyone struggling with effects of carpel tunnel.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2193582].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

I could not have asked for a better doctor/surgeon. Dr. Pervaiz clearly explained the procedure to me and what to expect in term of recovery. He is a very professional yet caring and I received the best of care from him and his team.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2193583].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

Everyone at the office was very kind, professional, and helpful. I never had to wait more than 10-15 minutes past my appointment to be seen. While I know everyone is very busy, I never feel rushed when I'm there. If I have questions they will take the time to answer them until I feel comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2193584].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

Dr. Pervaiz was a great doctor and I'm lucky to have had him help me with my finger surgery. He took great care of me for almost a year throughout my issues and provided excellent service.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][43715].votes_count ]]