Rate Dr. Donna J. Frisch

Dr. Donna J. Frisch's Ratings

Be prepared to wait. Call St. Joseph Hospital to get a referral to a Dr. on staff that can practice out of St. Joseph Hospital.

Submitted July 10, 2014 | flag

The most caring, efficient, professional Doctor you could ever hope to meet. Takes care of 3 family members and has helped everyone with their many problems. I have the utmost in convidence in her and her ability.

Submitted March 21, 2011 | flag

I have been seeing Dr Frisch and her staff for over 10 years. Dr Frisch, herself, is amazing. She always listens to me, REMEMBERS ME, and even better really looks up ways to make my life better with my crazy illnesses. She cares, listens, and is intelligent to find solutions and when we run into walls, she knows who to refer so I can continue on my journey. I also have to give huge kudos to Bernadine and Teresa, two of the nurses on her staff. They are both so warm and welcoming, I adore them. My whole family (Mom, Father, Husband, MIL) sees Dr Frisch and we all love her.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2011 | flag

I bave been a patient of Dr. Frisch since she started her practice. She has spent a great deal of time with me dealing with my various medical conditions. She is pleasant and has really gotten to know me over the years. But definitely go to her for simple things. Anything complex may be misdiagnosed. Our family has had several experiences where we have presented with symptoms and gotten the wrong diagosis from her (later going to a specialist and getting the correct diagnosis). But if you need compassion and sympathy, she's your doctor. By the way, phone messages are handled very poorly, and Rx refills are rarely done on time.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2009 | flag

WORST DOCTOR IVE EVER HAD. Dr. Frisch only cares about how fast she can get you out of office to get to the next person. SAVE YOUR TIME AND MONEY AND FIND A DOCTOR WHO ACTUALLY CARES. Call a Dr. who has someone pick up the phone instead of being listening to a computer give you options. TRUST a Dr. who cares about your health and well being. ANYONE BUT DR. DONNA FRISCH!!

Submitted Sept. 10, 2009 | flag

Outstanding doctor -- really cares, personable, extremely knowledgeable and well-respected by her peers

Submitted April 24, 2009 | flag

Dr. Frisch is the BEST physician. She cares a great deal about her patients and wants to make sure that we all get the treatment that best suits us. I have not had a doctor ever be as efficient as her in a long time - she looks at every problem and actually spends time with us...so, she may not be on time all the time, but she isn't because she actually takes the time to spend on each individual patient, including me!

Submitted Sept. 11, 2007 | flag

Donna Frisch, and her team especially, Bernadine (Nurse Pract) and Theresa (Nurse Pract) and the office staff are just the best medical group you can find. Dr Frisch is very polite, friendly and professional. You do not feel rushed in her presence and she will take the time and patience to explain her reasoning and thoughts behind her diagnosis. She is extremely knowledgeable and experienced. Her office staff is very sensitive to patient needs and will bend over backwards to accomodate urgent requests. For example I needed to do some tests urgently due to an impending family holiday to Europe, Dr Frisch's staff somehow found me a slot in the other medical group's schedule and got me test appointments the same day. My wife and I are both patients of Dr Frisch and both have the utmost respect and regard for her and her extended NP and office team.

Submitted April 1, 2007 | flag

Dr. Frisch is one of the best doctors I have had the pleasure of seeing. I am an RN and have generally high expectations which Dr. Frisch has met or exceeded.

Submitted Sept. 26, 2006 | flag