Rate Dr. Maria A. Wise

Dr. Maria A. Wise's Ratings

Dr. Wise is by far my favorite doctor I've ever seen. She has great analytic skills and either gets right to the heart of the problem herself or knows who to put you in contact with to get everything resolved. On top of that, she has a wonderful personality. You never feel rushed with her, and she encourages you to explain in full detail how you feel. She is truly a rare physician these days.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1944957].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2007

She has a wonderful warm and caring spirit. She is very knowledgeable, yet she refers out to specialists easily and does not try to do all the medical herself.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1944956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2007

Dr Wise was the kindest, most helpful doctor that I have EVER encountered. She answered questions that I normally wouldn't have the courage to ask doctor's about and her bedside manner was excellent. I highly reccomend her services. (She even wrote me personally on my test results!)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1944955].votes_count ]]