Rate Dr. Joshua U. Klein

Dr. Joshua U. Klein's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

We will forever be grateful to Dr. Klein and his caring staff at the RMA Brooklyn office. He is the most caring and courteous doctor with great knowledge and expertise in his field. After only two trials, we are finally expecting our first. Dr. Klein spent over two hours with both me and spouse at our first consultation where he very clearly explained all options available and answered all our concerns and questions. He answered emails and I always got a prompt call back from a nurse. Dr. Klein was honest when suggesting a specific option but never pushed us to make a decision. In addition, the office staff is very kind and knowledgable. They guided me throughout my treatment and I was clearly told what my insurance will cover. Angela, the nurse is very experienced and Sara, the receptionist is kind and professional. If you are considering using Dr. Klein, just know you're in good hands!!

Submitted May 14, 2014 | flag

Dr Klein is one of the most caring doctors I've ever met. Besides his amazing bedside manner, he is very patient and has the most gentle skills I've experienced! His staff in the Brooklyn office are truly amazing as well! I can only say great things about him , he is highly recommended ! Best of luck to all of you future mommies out there ??!!!

Submitted June 21, 2013 | flag

Dr. Klein treats patients with respect and understanding. His insight, patience, and attention to every detail in and around the fertility cycle is uncommon in other fertility specialists and ultimately results in the best outcome for the patient. Read more: http://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Joshua_U_Klein/reviews#ixzz2QEZT3PSm

Submitted April 12, 2013 | flag

Today I my husband and I met with Doctor Klein and he is amazing-We felt very comfortable with him -We went to see him for a second opinion and it was well worth it- we are very pleased and look forward to working with him to expand our family-

Submitted Jan. 28, 2013 | flag