Rate Dr. Jules Mascarenhas

Dr. Jules Mascarenhas's Ratings

I was referred to Dr. Mascarenhas for crown lengthening surgery. I had a great experience. The staff was very pleasant and helpful and Dr. Mascarenhas was very skilled. I love my new smile.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2583013].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2014

He is a good dentist with good skill . Clean and professional office :))

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2549439].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

I was referred to this place, went there for a year and when I wanted to go somewhere closer to home I was given attitude from the staff. This place is pricy, all they care about is getting your money. I paid thousands but they turned sour after requesting to visit another Doctor because I didn't want to travel half way through the city.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2487979].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

Both me and my wife have seen Dr. Mascarenhas for extensive bone grafting and sinus surgery for implants. Both had the surgeries under sedation. We both feel that we received the best care available. Dr. Mascarenhas was very thorough and detailed. More over he was compassionate and even called us the day after surgery to check on us. We are very happy with his office and his skills and will definitely recommend him and his practice if you want expert care.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][43927].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2014

I had my wisdom teeth pulled and skin grafting done and both went terrific the first time. The skin grafting however turned out not to be right and i had to get it done again which i was not impressed about. The second time I had it done the skin felt like it was going to fall off my bottom gum and the pain was terrible. At first I thought Dr. Mascarenhas knew what he was doing, now im starting to wonder :(

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][43926].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2013

Wasnt very impressed with this office visited other offices as i was looking around to get a better cost, Dr. Mascarenhas answered all my questions however when i was brought to the front it felt like i was being pushed to book a procedure i didn't want to book even when i explained myself about shopping around, my inital exam cost 600$ which ins didn't cover much of i was not happy with my experience here

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][43925].votes_count ]]

Submitted May 16, 2013

Had bone grafting, implants and gum grafting done with sedation by Dr. Mascarenhas. It was great, did not feel a thing and certainly did not remember a thing. Awesome experience. Not sure what the first person is talking about. The way I see it, you get what you pay for. Will certainly recommend this practice for the professionalism, skill and competence. By the way, my kids have seen this practice for wisdom teeth removal and was a good experience as well, as best as can be expected after wisdom teeth removal anyway. Happy patient and happy kids..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][43924].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2012

I didn't have a good experience with this office was much to expensive and was not worth it, i was told after my consult that insurance would be contacted to see what they cover however i asked multiple times do they really cover anything i've heard insurance doesn't cover much with this procedure both doctors and reception all lead me on to believe they did, when just like i thought they didn't as well i had a second opinion and it turned out the procedure they were telling me i needed wasn't needed and that could have been taken care of with out 3700.00 out of my pocket not impressed seemed like they just wanted my money in the end not really about ME!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][43923].votes_count ]]