Rate Dr. Andrea Mctague

Dr. Andrea Mctague's Ratings

Andrea treated me for PTSD, which had been diagnosed and unsuccessfully treated by another psychologist. After working with her for only six months, I no longer met the criteria for PTSD and am so much happier now! Life is easy and free of the constant worry, anger, nightmares and flashbacks I was experiencing. Andrea is direct, warm, funny and very efficient with her client's time. She used a combination of CBT and EMDR, which produced life-changing results for me. I would recommend her highly... a truly skilled and caring psychologist.

Submitted Aug. 1, 2013 | flag

I have been in and out of therapy most of my life, after almost a year with Andrea it is the first time I see the light at the end of the tunnel. In addition to working through my therapeutic issues, she educates me about what I am dealing with. She also has the ability to be gentle when I need it and kick my ass a bit when needed.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2013 | flag

I don't think there is enough space for me to write everything amazing about Andrea. I started seeing her over a year ago for an issue that on the surface (to me) seemed just like a bad relationship. Andrea helped me discover and accept that there was a lot more going on. I have seen counsellors thoughout my life from childhood on, and not one of them has addressed the root causes of the "why's". Andrea has helped me help myself. I'd like to say that she saved my life, but she showed me a beautiful wheat field safe place that really translated to me saving myself. Andrea is extremely talented, perceptive and honest. Her no nonsense approached has brought me through to a life I never expected to have. I'm still working on things, but for the first time in my entire life . . .I can see the beauty in myself and in life. There is a better life out there, you just have to do a little work to get there. Andrea is the guide to help you achieve greatness..

Submitted Feb. 23, 2013 | flag

Andrea McTague is a wonderful psychologist. She is only a provisional psychologist and so young, but she is the best one I have ever seen. Andrea has a way of making people feel really comfortable almost instantly. She found out what my underlying core beliefs were that we're problematic and used EMDR to fix them. Events that have sent me into really emotional states for years don't bother me at all any more! It was like magic. Honestly, some of the best money I've ever spent in my life.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2012 | flag