Rate Dr. April Holman

Dr. April Holman's Ratings

I had to dock Dr. Holman a little for her sporadic tardiness :P Other than that, she is FANTASTIC. She has helped me change my life and I can't imagine where I would be without her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][44181].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2012

I have seen Dr Holman for close to six years. She has always been extremely professional and supportive. She has helped me work through issues with my health, my family and my career. Finding a therapist you can trust and can feel comfortable with is not always easy. I consider myself very lucky to have been referred to Dr Holman and have recommended her to several other people.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][44180].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. April Holman's since 2001. During that time we have tackled many familial, work and divorce-related issues. She has helped me learn and develop the skills necessary to take life's challenges a day at a time. She has taught me how to look objectively at myself to see where I need to be held accountable for events that have taken place. Dr. Holman's professional style is not for the faint of heart, she will challenge you and the assumptions you have about yourself. Sometimes challenging the status quo isn't easy to accept but her methodology and genuine care that she has shown me over the years has been instrumental in helping me cope through some very difficult times and understand myself and others more clearly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][44179].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2012

Dr. Holman helped me get rid of daily headaches that were due to anxiety, deal with distress over the dentist, and make it through a rough time during my brother's illness and death. I think she is very good at her job and recommend her if you want to make progress and see results from your therapy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][44178].votes_count ]]