Rate Dr. Lica Chui

Dr. Lica Chui's Ratings

Dr. Chui helped me a lot with my eye problem. I had fuzzy vision for many months which could not be explained by my other doctors, before being referred to Dr. Chui. She diagnosed me with inflammation and swelling in my retina. I started powerful pills (steroids!) which need follow up by an Internist. They make me feel hyper, hungry and strange but I got my vision back! I have to stay on them until I get better. She was very reassuring. The staff are nice. Dr. Chui is never on time because so many people want to see her, but I would gladly wait to get her care. She knew I had serious problems!

Submitted Sept. 21, 2013 | flag

I asked her about the drug she prescribed which was causing dizzy spells and how long I would be on it. I was told if I did not follow her instructions she would not treat me. The experienced Doctor colleague who I was supposed to be seeing returned and he took me off the med confused as to why I was on it. Then I was again returned as her patient and every time I asked a question she would say something about not treating me if I questioned her. I went blind shortly after being returned to normal eye care. My current doctor says I should have been monitored every 4 months and never released like this. Judge for yourself. I wish I had pursued this at a formal level of complaint. Ask questions even if a doctor won't treat you. Some of them are not good.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2013 | flag

I, have had DR, chui many times for eye injection IN east KOOTENAY hospital, I LIKE HER VERY MUCH, wHEN I GO TO admitting I ALWAYS ASK , which dr,, dO I HAVE TODAY , wHEN THEY sAY dr, cHUI , I SAY gOOD , I LIKE HER,

Submitted June 27, 2013 | flag