Rate Dr. Robert E. Kynerd

Dr. Robert E. Kynerd's Ratings

Dr. Kynerd is a great doctor who is every knowledgeable. He takes the time to explain his diagnosis and recommendations. I would highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][682441].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2013

Dr. Kynerd has provided excellent care since I have been under his treatment. He has outstanding bedside manner and take time to listen to concern that may impact my overall well-being. Moreover, he takes a comprehensive approch to healthcare/wellness. He is surely a model worth duplicating.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][682440].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2010

Dr. Kynerd is one of the best doctors I know. I have lupus and Dr. Kynerd has saved me more than once. He is also one of the few doctors who actually listens to what his patients have to say. He truely cares about his patients as people and not just a medical record number.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][682439].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

A wonderful and caring physician. Would recommend him to anyone who needs a good, intelligent, well informed, and kind doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][682438].votes_count ]]