Dr. Tamara Nahhas

Dr. Tamara Nahhas

Rate Dr. Tamara Nahhas

Dr. Tamara Nahhas's Ratings

Tamara was on call when I went into labour and delivered my son. I could not have asked for a more positive experience. We had a somewhat complicated labour/delivery, and Tamara supported our decision to wait it out and try for a natural delivery. In the end, my partner and I are so glad we did. I am also grateful that Lindsay, her partnering midwife at the time, was not on call that week, as Tamara was much more professional and reassuring. I would recommend Tamara without reservation.

Submitted March 21, 2014 | flag

Tamara was a great midwife. She was very supportive and empowering. Although she was sadly not on call the day I delivered, she saw us many times after the birth and was fantastic. I can not say the same for her partner. I was extremely disappointed on multiple occasions with Lindsay. Despite the good rating that I give Tamara: if you are looking for; low intervention; holistic healthcare, then this is not the clinic for you. Both women were all too happy to encourage formula feeding and the use of domperidone. There were no problems with weight gain in the baby and any feeding issues were speculative at most. After months of self-research, I finally learned my child had a significant lip tie that needed revision at a dental office. This would have affected nursing from the start.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2013 | flag

Tamara and Lindsey are fantastic midwives. Tamara was the attending midwife to my sons foreceps assisted vbac and my experience was infinitely better than the ob assisted emergency c-section I had before. She was very attentive to my concerns and did a great job at reassuring me. I will forever be thankful that Tamara was my midwife. Thank you.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2012 | flag