Dr. Jeffery Mills

Rate Dr. Jeffery Mills

Dr. Jeffery Mills's Ratings

Back on Friday, August 1, 2014, I called up Doctor Jeffrey Mill's office because I had a question and when I spoke to his receptionist and asked her if I could speak to the doctor to get my question answered, her response was that he does Not take calls. I then left a message with her and she told me that she would get back to me later on that day with the answer. Well, many hours went by and there was NO answer. I decided to call back again to get my answer and she told me the exact same thing. Well, she Lied to me because I never heard back from her either way and was therefore left waiting all day for nothing! I do Not know how this doctor got his License because one of the most important aspects of his job is Communicating With His Patients and I did Not see that on that day that I called. Furthermore, back in Los Angeles where I live, the doctors are so much Better at Communicating and Caring for their Patients. This Doctor Mills SUCKS BIG TIME! I would NOT Recommend him!

Submitted Aug. 3, 2014 | flag

Worst doctor I have had in my over 60 years. Does not care about anyone. No feelings. One item per appointment. Refused to refill a prescription since that is not what this appointment was for. Poor knowledge. Poor manners.

Submitted April 9, 2014 | flag

Dr. Mills is very thorough and polite. As others mentioned, he limits each appointment to one issue, which can make dealing with issues difficult due to the waiting time between available appointments. He insists on making appointments for every small issue, to sign paperwork, and for test results. Because of this, it was difficult to obtain help for diagnosis of physical ailments. After a sports injury, he told me I was perfectly fine (he was wrong) and would not refer me to a specialist because it would be a waste of money, in spite of the fact that I had coverage and was in pain; however was quick to refer me for bloodwork and other tests for minor issues on multiple other occasions.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2013 | flag

If this is Dr. Jeffrey Mills at 1849, Yonge Street #216, Toronto, On M4S 1Y2, Tél (416) 487-9309 then this person is the worst doctor I have ever been to. All this doctor is interested in doing is cycling people through his office and maintaining a full roster of people who are constantly filling his waiting room I was a patient for 2 years then relocated overseas for 2 years. Upon my return tried to schedule a physical. Not only did the receptionist not return my call (the message says “do not call us back, we will call you, leave a message!”) I had been delisted as a patient! Apparently if I have no contact with that office for a period of time they deactivate me as a patient. My physical was ridiculously short and cursory. I asked the doctor for a prescription renewal (orthotics) it’s then that the good doctor informed me of his policy. 1. One issue per visit. If I have 2 problems then please schedule 2 visits (really) 2.He will charge $25 per prescription request

Submitted March 14, 2013 | flag

Dr Mills is the best family doctor I have had. He never rushes you thru your appointment. He follows thru with all of your medical concerns. I have never had a problem getting an appointment.

Submitted Oct. 5, 2012 | flag