Rate Dr. Ali Okhowat

Dr. Ali Okhowat's Ratings

So helpful, he talked to me about an issue that no other doctor would take the time to discuss with me then he made a referral and followed up with me the next day over the phone to make sure everything was ok. He's very caring and took a lot of time with me, even though his clinic was full. The staff at the clinic were amazing too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][44873].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2013

Il est un médecin vraiment intelligent et bienveillant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][44872].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2013

FANTASTIC Doctor! My mom had severe pain in her legs and he assessed her at the clinic, saved us an emergency room visit with targeted tests, and then followed up as soon as he got the test results the next morning by phone and then several times over the next few days even as he was outside of Canada following up on test results and calling us to ask about her health. A truly caring and knowledgeable doctor, researcher, and humanitarian. We need more doctors like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][44871].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Dr Ali Okhowat is a young,helpful,supportive, knowledgeable and well educated doctor who takes good care of his patients.I had respiratory illness and blood clot (deep vein trombolis and Pulmenary emboli)last winter 2012. He patiently gave many professional advise and helped me a lot over two months to overcome my sickness. I wish him all the best and GOD bless him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][44870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013

Knowledgeable and very well spoken (speaks many languages too, including Chinese!) In fact, he inspired me to Google his name after my visit to the walk-in clinic, and sure enough, Dr. Okhowat is a real leader in his field.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][44869].votes_count ]]