Rate Dr. Eugene J. Gosy

Dr. Eugene J. Gosy's Ratings

he and the staff is rude and very unhappy at their job.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2573670].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

Dr Gosy himself is a caring doc and most of his staff are also but for the 2nd time now Ive seen this NP who shouldnt be working with patients who come in with pain because she is NOT compassionate what so ever, she doesnt listen, she doesnt examine you, she cuts you off, she just doesnt care how much pain youre in or what you can or cant do physically. This is the 2nd time Ive seen her and both times shes open her office door and walked out and disappeared leaving me wondering what just happened. She was more concerned to make sure I did my drug test then the reason I was there and she expressed it a few times. I will never ever see this woman again no matter how desperate for trigger point injection i am from a lot of pain. The 1st time I saw her I was there to get a return back to work note and she didnt even discuss anything about returning back to work so after the 30 secs she spent with me she opened her office door to walk out and I asked her what about my return back to work note and her response was " oh well just go back to work " i was appailed because i needed a note and she just took off so at check out I asked for my note and she had to be called to give me the note. 1st time I let it go but 2nd time and same horrible bedside manner shes never touching me again. She needs to be reported and I cant wait to see the note she wrote on me because if she documented that she did some exam on me im reporting her to the board.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2570525].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

I have been with Dr. Gosy for almost five years now. He is available for an appointment, although it may take a couple of months to get in to see him. When you do, you will be very satisfied with his calm manner and caring demeanor. He helped me in my Worker's Comp case when the insurance company's lawyers tried to give me a 7% disability rating by being honest and fair with his findings. I have been seen by three different nurses and decided to stay with the one who had the most empathy toward my situation which is terrible, all over chronic pain. One nurse I didn't care for at all and I reported her to Dr. Gosy. She had no empathy what so ever and people like her shouldn't even be there. The staff has been great and the office is ran very efficiently. Dr. Gosy was the only doctor willing to prescribe the stronger medications that are needed for the pain level I had and will continue to have the rest of my life. That is why it is called chronic pain. I would recommend this practice, but you'd better listen and follow the rules exactly as they are stated or you will be out. They don't play games when treating people with serious pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2549887].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

Why is no one looking at the dentist that use drugs with their pts. during and after dental surgery? Why are these dentist's not all over the news with their past convicted charges? If these medications are concerning, why are the pharmaceutical companies allowed to sell them? Who authorized the pharmaceutical companies to put these drugs on the market?
We all appreciate the government is investigating numerous concerns. Why is the process for these officials to enter and exit into the office harsh? The staff is young men and woman who are trying to make a living and pay their bills. If pts. were present, what a shock to have such a harsh experience for a Neurologist that they have faith in his protocol. He may have saved their lives. We can only hope at a minimum the process of entry and exit be reviewed. I heard a wise elderly pt. say " this is the BEST doctor in the word". Respect is a gift that we all need to pass forward to the next generation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2548497].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Gosh and Debbie Hayden for years. They r very through and help me deal with my pain. There is no cure for pain
When someone is in pain all they can do is find a good Dr. to h err l.p. them manage it. I highly recommend them both..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2541284].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

Thank you Dr Gosy and Debbie H. I would not have any quality of life without them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2537917].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

I have no issues. Sometimes treatment works, sometimes it doesn't. I think that most people don't understand that it is up to the patient to work WITH the staff. If you have more than one doc prescribing, then check for medication interactions, ask questions, voice opinions and offer alternative treatments that you may have heard of that may be helpful to you. Your health management is a joint venture, you can't depend entirely on someone else to know YOUR body. Dr. Gosy and associates has been helpful to me because I think for myself and don't take offense because they don't want to sit and listen to every detail of every crick and stitch. They see the BIG picture. I think people don't realize that if the staff sat and listened to every single little detail of everything going wrong, they'd never be able to see other patients. Hit the big points for them and leave out the part about how Auntie Jane hurt your feelings and that made your neck hurt worse or if you turn your head to the left by 30 degrees you got a spasm, once. If you don't like taking 4 pills a day, then don't take them. If treatment isn't working, think about why that may be before complaining to the whole world that the doctor is a terrible person. YOU are the one putting the medication in your mouth, not him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2535448].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2469250].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2169161].votes_count ]]

Submitted March 10, 2014

The only thing I have to complain about other than my pain level not going down (which we are working on) is that I took a drug test and the nurse said it was positive for Klonopin. That is ridiculous. I take CLONDINE for blood pressure (it works on the nervous system by lowering adrenaline). SO either the lab or the nurse has it wrong but it wasn't an issue. Even doctors at Sisters, nurses and triage people get the 2 mixed up. I just don't like being accused of taking something I'm not.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2169160].votes_count ]]