Rate Dr. Marvell Scott

Dr. Marvell Scott's Ratings

It is an unique experience at Performance Health. I have had long-standing medical problems and this is the first medical doctor that took the time to actually listen to me and understand how I was feeling. Dr. Scott and his staff went out of their way to look for the right solution. Dr. Scott is the only practitioner who does PRP (plasma rich protein) injections which have been extremely helpful. His staff goes out of their way to make appointments on the fly and they are available by text as well as phone. It is the only office that has not made me feel like a "number". Dr. Scott has the ability to draw blood on the first try which in my case is very unusual. However, he uses a sonogram machine to make sure he finds the vein immediately. He spends a lot of time with hhis patients and is never condescending. It is refreshing to say the least.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2012 | flag

I was having trouble with my back, my wrist & loosing weight & Dr. Scott has helped me with everything! From the first timer I walked in the office his staff showed me courtesy & respect. He is fantastic because he looks at his patients as a whole & focuses on everything that his patients need. His massage therapists and physical therapists have exceeded my expectations & I couldn't be happier. My body not only feels better but I have lost 40lbs & I couldn't have done it without Performance Health! Thank you to Dr. Scott, Rick, Maria, Jason,Rachel,Nicole,Glen,Kit,Joe, John & Dr. Johnson!

Submitted Aug. 13, 2012 | flag