Rate Dr. Marvell Scott

Dr. Marvell Scott's Ratings

Performance Health have become my second home. Dr. Scott really listens to his patients and you never feel rushed. He looks for the best and safe ways to resolve your medical issues. I can't believe how much the biopuncture shots, massage therapy and chiropractor visits have really helped. I feel like a new person. In addition, he has helped me loose 40 pounds by providing me with the best therapeutic exercise specialist to workout with me and the best diet and support person for my weight loss. Thank you for my new approach on health and life. I am so glad I found Performance Health. They gave me back my life. His front desk staff is always a pleasure to see. Thank you Dr. Scott, Maria G., RN, Gus D., Dr. Johnson, Glenn F., and Jason B.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2645138].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2014

It is an unique experience at Performance Health. I have had long-standing medical problems and this is the first medical doctor that took the time to actually listen to me and understand how I was feeling. Dr. Scott and his staff went out of their way to look for the right solution. Dr. Scott is the only practitioner who does PRP (plasma rich protein) injections which have been extremely helpful. His staff goes out of their way to make appointments on the fly and they are available by text as well as phone. It is the only office that has not made me feel like a "number". Dr. Scott has the ability to draw blood on the first try which in my case is very unusual. However, he uses a sonogram machine to make sure he finds the vein immediately. He spends a lot of time with hhis patients and is never condescending. It is refreshing to say the least.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][45274].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2012

I was having trouble with my back, my wrist & loosing weight & Dr. Scott has helped me with everything! From the first timer I walked in the office his staff showed me courtesy & respect. He is fantastic because he looks at his patients as a whole & focuses on everything that his patients need. His massage therapists and physical therapists have exceeded my expectations & I couldn't be happier. My body not only feels better but I have lost 40lbs & I couldn't have done it without Performance Health! Thank you to Dr. Scott, Rick, Maria, Jason,Rachel,Nicole,Glen,Kit,Joe, John & Dr. Johnson!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][45273].votes_count ]]