You may also like

Rate Dr. Jeff Matheson

Dr. Jeff Matheson's Ratings

Mixed feelings. Met with him and seemed knowledgable but very much focused on the pain management versus the cause of my problem. All went well until he went on about the omega supplement he was encouraging all his patients to buy. Whether its helpful or not, I was there to discuss my medical issues which were not directly related to the supplement. Caused me to be slightly skeptical. Called the clinic to ask what was in the nerve block as well and the receptionist did not know exactly. Not sure how a patient is to make an informed decision without this information.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2814093].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

BEWARE ! Uses OHIP doctor referrals to try and upsell you to buy $600 TENS machines and Botox treatments ($800 -1200) ! Won't answer follow up questions regarding what was in the injections he gave ! Ignored questions regarding the $600 cost of machine that are $20 online ! Not happy - felt like I'd been sent to a quack, my GP thought proper doctor as OHIP covers some of the costs !

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2193990].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

dr. matheson is very caring and understanding ,on a subject that many doctors are indifferent on(pain)..VERY..knowledgable takes time to explain and draw diagrams to help the patient understand.also open to alternative treatments ie.nutritional medicine functional medicine ive been seeing him for years and my life has changed for the better....he is no longer in markham but is now in his own clinic in whitby

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][45573].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2013

After my car accident I was at a loss for a doctor and at the time had no idea what a pain doctor did. Through controlling the pain with medication and alternatives such as botox injections in my lower back I have been able to resume quality of life. I will never be able to express the help he has given me.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][45572].votes_count ]]