Dr. Robert Retson

Dr. Robert Retson

Rate Dr. Robert Retson

Dr. Robert Retson's Ratings

I have been going to Dr. Retson for the past 5 years and have found him to be very personable, knowledgeable and helpful. I would strongly reccommend him to anyone with foot problems. I am a very demanding person who expects good service and that's what I get from Dr. Robert Retson. Excellent doctor! Go and see him.

Submitted May 26, 2014 | flag

Recommended by my wife's family doctor to provide supportive inserts for her shoes. She has Osteoarthritis. Dr Retson said that her toenails should be thinned and we let him. What a terrible mistake. Her large toenails now split and she has had desperate in-grown toenails that we will have to pay another podiatrist to treat. She has waited over 3 months for treatment by Minor Procedures at the QEII hospital and still no call. We feel that Dr Reston is a terrible podiatrist that has left my wife with ruined nails on her big toes and nearly 18 months of pain. A real quack, don't let him hurt you.

Submitted Oct. 22, 2013 | flag