Rate Dr. Mark A. Zager

Dr. Mark A. Zager's Ratings

Dr. Zager is not only an excellent diagnostician, but his bedside manner truly sets him apart from other physicians. He takes the time to speak with patients about their personal lives, updating them on big things going on in his, as well, while tending to their medical needs. He never rushes a patient and always makes them feel like their time is valuable and deserving of his full attention. It is a privilege to not only call Dr. Zager my physician, but also my mentor and friend.

Submitted Oct. 22, 2013 | flag

A great doctor with great bed side manner. Has my health as good as it can be with accurate diagnosis. A top notch doctor with a helpful staff. Its hard to find a great doctor in Miami, this is one of the few. Thank you again, Captain Phil Bradley.

Submitted Oct. 21, 2013 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr Zager for several years. Oct 10, 2013 I went to Dr Zagers office for the second part of a physical mandated by Humana Gold. Dr Zager asked me if I had any problems. I mentioned to him I was feeling tired. This sparked him to reviewing my latest EKG, ordering his nursing staff to do another one on the spot. He then checked my blood pressure (which was very high)and then my heart rate(32 beats per minute. He turns to me and states:u need a pacemaker!!!!From his office I was taken to the ER at Baptist Hospital. Need I say more. Dr Mark Zager saved my life. What a great doctor and I am very grateful.

Submitted Oct. 14, 2013 | flag

I've had the privilege of knowing Dr. Zager for ten years. He is special in the sense that he combines the qualities of excellent diagnostic acumen and a sense of compassion. He really personally cares about his patients, to whom he gives his undivided attention. A visit with him is typically an educational experience when he patiently will discuss medical issues, frequently providing helpful articles. I highly recommend him. Robert Rapport MD

Submitted Nov. 4, 2012 | flag

Dr. Zager is, bar none, the best phsician who has ever attended to my medical needs. Finding him is truly a Godsend!!! He and his staff are consummate professionals, extemely caring and his bedside manner is A-1+++. I cannot heap sufficient praise on the man!!! God bless you Dr. Zager!!!

Submitted Oct. 21, 2012 | flag

Dr. Zager has been my family doctor for more than 30 years. He has treated my children, my mother, and even my grandmother. I have been a geriatric social worker for many years and have seen many patients interact with their doctors, both in hospital and office settings. I have never seen a doctor treat any patient with more kindness, empathy, and skill than he showed my grandmother. I moved from South Miami to Fort Lauderdale 14 years ago but have never considered changing my doctor. He has always been available when needed (he even returns phone calls!). But the most important reason I have not changed doctors is because I have confidence in him and I trust him.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2012 | flag

I have been with Dr. Mark Zagar approximately 7 years. He honors his profession with dedicated responsibility, a wealth of expertise, and sincere compassion. I feel privileged to have him as my primary care physician.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2012 | flag

I have been to many doctors until I met Dr. Zager about 11 years ago. He is truly a Dr. who cares and understands his patients. He is not one of those doctors who peek their head in the room and give you a quick visit and are gone before you could ask them a question. When I have an ailment or any strange illness, Dr. Z was always able to diagnose it. He is very good at returning phone calls in a timely fashion, even on weekends. I would recommend this exceptional Dr. to anyone looking for a charming, and exceptionally knowledgeable physician.

Submitted July 24, 2012 | flag

I have known Dr Zager for over 20 years. He and his staff were very helpful during my last visit. He even gave me his cellular # and I was able to follow up with him over the weekend. Very rare to find doctor's like nowadays.

Submitted July 23, 2012 | flag

I HAVE BEEN ESTABLISHED WITH DR MARK ZAGER AS A PATIENT FOR 11 YEARS NOW.I HAVE FOUND HIM TO BE AN EXTRAORDINARY FAMILY PHYSICIAN. AS A PATIENT HE HAS DEVOTED HIS TIME IN CONTACTING ME THROUGH OUT THE WEEK AND WEEKENDS.AS A PATIENT I LOVE HIS EXPERTISE IN HEALTHY EATING HABITS. I FIND HIM TO BE VERY KNOWLEDGEBALE IN EDUCATION HIS PATIENTS. AS MY PHYSICIAN, HE IS VERY COMPASSIONATE. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM TO BE GREAT PRIMARY CARE.

Submitted July 23, 2012 | flag