Rate Dr. Michael Rorke

Dr. Michael Rorke's Ratings

Did an absolutely perfect job on my teeth alignment with braces, and was done very quickly and efficiently. I am very happy with my teeth.

Submitted July 23, 2014 | flag

Dr. Rorke is honestly the best, nicest, and most experienced orthodontist there is in Ottawa. I came in with the worst teenage teeth that Dr. Rorke had ever seen (he actually confessed). I had braces for over 3 years with him and my teeth are now still absolutely perfect 7 years later thanks to him. Any issues with your retainer he is totally accommodating with. He has a wonderful personality, is so helpful, cares about his clients, not too expensive, and is always so punctual and doesn't make you feel rushed at all. Perfect orthodontist! He is my favourite doctor out of all my doctors and I would recommend him to anyone without an inkling of a doubt - 100% recommend!!

Submitted June 13, 2014 | flag

Dr Rorke is a fine orthodontist and his staff are friendly and helpful. When it was clear my daughter needed correction for a very significant overbite our family dentist referred us to a different orthodontist, while family friends highly recommended Dr Rorke. Both prescribed the same treatment plan (removal of 2 teeth with upper/lower braces). Dr. Rorke didn't have the mahogany office, but was 25% cheaper (hope he doesn't change his rates if he sees this). Absolutely no concerns about not going with the other doctor since the result with Dr Rorke is perfect and the entire process went smoothly and exactly to plan. When my daughter lost her retainer it was rapidly replaced and refitted for free. When that one was later accidently stepped on and cracked, it was repaired for free - no snide comments or questions! Their primary concern really was getting her back on track for the best result. Appointments were always punctual. My daughter and I both recommend Dr Rorke without hesitation.

Submitted Oct. 1, 2013 | flag