Rate Dr. David Telio

Dr. David Telio's Ratings

Best most personable doctor I've had in a long time.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2014 | flag

Dr Telio is amazing - he took us through a nightmare with grace and respect. We are extremely grateful.

Submitted April 18, 2014 | flag

Amazing Doctor and client. Always takes care in with his actions and words. He is just an all around great person :-)

Submitted Nov. 19, 2013 | flag

Fantastic doctor, will personally let you know if his appointment will run late (I,ve never had a doctor do that) considers all options for your treatment and also recommends second opinions if you want to consider other treatments. Always able to get an appointment at short notice.

Submitted Aug. 10, 2013 | flag

Dr.David Telio, is a helpful doctor, he listens to what the patients are saying, and he explains very well using correct language and gets the patient understanding the issue, to resolve it, which takes stress off the patient. He is kind to his patients and have good temper.

Submitted March 24, 2013 | flag

Dr.David Telio at Burnaby Cancer Centre, Burnaby Hospital is one of the best doctor.He listens to his patients,he is very attentive to your needs, polite and understanding. He goes out of his way to help out patients struggling with cancer. I'm very lucky to have a very good oncologist. I rate him 5 star.

Submitted March 15, 2013 | flag

I like him very much. He does a lot of thinking as he talks to you and considers what the problem could be. I would recommend him if you have a blood disorder or hematology problem.

Submitted Jan. 27, 2013 | flag