Rate Dr. Michael Rapp

Dr. Michael Rapp's Ratings

I had a mixed experience with Dr. Rapp. My dentist referred me to him for some dental surgery to repair a failed root canal done by another dentist long ago. The office staff was good. It was easy enough to get appointments and Dr. Rapp was punctual. He explained the risks of the surgery to me clearly. The work was successful and I didn't have any issues with healing. But I didn't feel at ease around Dr. Rapp and I truly felt like he is just in it for the money and not to help patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][46177].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

I had a root canal done by this doctor. He was juggling 3 patients at the same time, running from one to the other. He couldn't find (or didn't have time to find) one of the canals. He also borred so much that the crown barely had enough tooth left to rest on. Some years later, the root canal has failed causing a tremendous amount of pain and discomfort and the tooth was compromised.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][46176].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2013

Very positive experience (for a root canal!). The job was done quickly and well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][46175].votes_count ]]