Rate Dr. Sean Comstock

Dr. Sean Comstock's Ratings

Had to wait a long time to see this Dr. My visit lasted for max 10 mins. Saw me in exam room, he doesn't do files, he wants to know from me what is wrong. Fair game, I explained my symptoms, and he had me do some basic movements. He said he would have to do my operation over again, with more nuts and bolts, and because I smoke my chances of survival were low. I could face death. He recommended Lyrica to my Family Dr. Lyrica is a drug used for seizures,and an anti-anxiety drug. He never offered a plan of physio, aqua or cortisone shots. I would rather take a synthetic compound that is similar to what the human body produces. He was abrupt and had no bed side manner. I am already wearing the patch and now consider myself a non-smoker, and I know that smoking can slow the healing process. My family doctor has done more for me, and has explained my condition to me in a humane fashion. Not impressed. Plus fee to leave Island and parking,gas. I will stick with my Family Dr.

Submitted June 4, 2014 | flag

Submitted March 19, 2014 | flag

just like to know why do people have to wait one year and 1/2 just to see a doctor for a surgury ? i just don/t understand why , so my rating is not to good right now

Submitted Feb. 27, 2013 | flag

Dr Comstock is an awesome orthopedic surgeon. He did a cervical fusion on me in Oct 2011. I had a great deal of pain before and after surgery but one year later I am pain fee and feeling great. He is very knowledgeable,has a good bedside manor and compassionate. I am having another surgery with him Jan 2013. I would highly recommend him as an orthopedic spine surgeon.

Submitted Nov. 25, 2012 | flag