Rate Dr. Wenta Mbenza

Dr. Wenta Mbenza's Ratings

She did not take the time to listen to me. I was in for a prescription renewal and she did not listen to another problem I was having felt it was not worth her time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2472167].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

My first visit was fantastic very nice dr couldn't complain! I had my family dr for 20+ years I had to switch, I'm glad I found a good dr who cares and listens to you without rushing u out:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2194180].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Very disappointing!!! I waited 2 months to have my first appointment with Dr Mbenga, she came in and didn't even know that it was my first appointment. She seemed to be not interested, not caring. Didn't even examined me as a new patient. Asked me how she could help me and told me minutes later I had too many issues for one appointment. What happened to doctors now days? They seems to be interested in making money and not helping people. We don't need any more mediocre physicians. We need knowledgable doctors with heart.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][46606].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2013

I had Dr. MBenza as my family doctor for a few months. Accent, very thick, hard to understand, but generally a nice lady. Staff were always "right on things and I never felt like they were trying to play games"- no complaints about them. But, I felt like Dr. MBenza would always try to rush me out of the office and never really wanted to hear any more complaints than she had to, even though they were all related to the initial reason I was there. I didn't feel like she was very knowledgeable about my condition and failed to provide me with some important information that I needed (which I eventually got from other doctors). Nice enough lady, but not helpful or knowledgeable enough for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][46605].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2013

Listened and responded, I was not rushed, feel like I'm on the right track with her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][46604].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

Doctor Mbenza is a very nice person but I cannot understand her accent. Not a comfortable situation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][46603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

She is a soft spoken person and with the few visits that I have seen her, I am comfortable with her because I looked specifically for a female general practitioner to be my family doctor. She will check you up based on the appointment booking you made with the office but will go over very briefly other questions you have that are not related to that check up which helps to keep patients on a schedule. Any other issues will have to booked another time. I find her professional and approachable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][46602].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

Staff are rude, she is never on time. Have waited over an hour for a scheduled apt. Accent is hard to understand and when you do ask questions she always had to ask a different doctor. Got a Rx refill and she wrote a script for a totally different drug and I had to go back and make another apt to get a new Rx. Nice enough lady but not a good doc

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][46598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

She's a good female doctor. She may be difficult to understand I but I think she tries her best I still have good communication with her. She makes you feel at ease and doesn't rush at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][46601].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Very nice but very difficult to understand. She has a strong African/French accent and I find that I am always asking her to repeat herself which makes me uncomfortable.You should be at ease with your doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][46600].votes_count ]]