Rate Dr. Wenta Mbenza

Dr. Wenta Mbenza's Ratings

Worst doctor ever! All she did was hand me prescription after prescription. Never looked into anything.. If you are writing a prescripton, maybe look into why. In the 3 yrs I was her patient she never looked into my health at all. I was very sick being admitted to the hospital non stop. she never followed up with anything after my hispital visits, and even went as far as telling me that I am not experiencing the symptoms that I was. Well, come to find out I had a serious infection the whole time I was her patient and nearly could have died. My lymp nodes were swollen the time I was her patient, my white blood cells always high. Didn't care at all. This lady doesn't want to do anything more than write you a script and send you on your way. Doesn't listen at all. She also put me into serious medication withdrawl because she has no knowledge of what she is handing out and what medications are not in the same family

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2736140].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

Seems limited in what she is willing to do. Made me embarrassed by her reaction to a health situation, which is never a good quality in a doctor. Fills out prescriptions, but doesn't ask the right questions. Answers her phone mid-appointment for what is obviously not an important call. Staff are friendly, but clearly overwhelmed and not all that professional; if you ask a question they don't know the answer to, they basically tell you where to go. God, where are all the really caring, professional docs these days?!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2716926].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

Not a very good doctor. I felt like I was diagnosing myself every time. She gave me whatever prescriptions I wanted even though I needed an updates blood test. Useless doctor....really too bad.
Staff is good.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2656069].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

She did not take the time to listen to me. I was in for a prescription renewal and she did not listen to another problem I was having felt it was not worth her time.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2472167].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

My first visit was fantastic very nice dr couldn't complain! I had my family dr for 20+ years I had to switch, I'm glad I found a good dr who cares and listens to you without rushing u out:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2194180].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Very disappointing!!! I waited 2 months to have my first appointment with Dr Mbenga, she came in and didn't even know that it was my first appointment. She seemed to be not interested, not caring. Didn't even examined me as a new patient. Asked me how she could help me and told me minutes later I had too many issues for one appointment. What happened to doctors now days? They seems to be interested in making money and not helping people. We don't need any more mediocre physicians. We need knowledgable doctors with heart.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][46606].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2013

I had Dr. MBenza as my family doctor for a few months. Accent, very thick, hard to understand, but generally a nice lady. Staff were always "right on things and I never felt like they were trying to play games"- no complaints about them. But, I felt like Dr. MBenza would always try to rush me out of the office and never really wanted to hear any more complaints than she had to, even though they were all related to the initial reason I was there. I didn't feel like she was very knowledgeable about my condition and failed to provide me with some important information that I needed (which I eventually got from other doctors). Nice enough lady, but not helpful or knowledgeable enough for me.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][46605].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2013

Listened and responded, I was not rushed, feel like I'm on the right track with her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][46604].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

Doctor Mbenza is a very nice person but I cannot understand her accent. Not a comfortable situation.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][46603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

She is a soft spoken person and with the few visits that I have seen her, I am comfortable with her because I looked specifically for a female general practitioner to be my family doctor. She will check you up based on the appointment booking you made with the office but will go over very briefly other questions you have that are not related to that check up which helps to keep patients on a schedule. Any other issues will have to booked another time. I find her professional and approachable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][46602].votes_count ]]