Rate Dr. Steve Petryk

Dr. Steve Petryk's Ratings

Dr. Petryk is a great dentist. He and his staff are always very welcoming and make me feel at home during every visit. I would highly recommend him to all of my friends and family.

Submitted April 15, 2014 | flag

Dr Petryk is both knowledgeable and caring. His personality makes me feel very comfortable about visiting the dental office, and I recommend him to all of my family members and friends.

Submitted April 14, 2014 | flag

Dr.Petryk is a wonderful dentist. His kind nature puts me at ease. He always makes sure I understand all of the available options for my oral health. I am very happy at his office and would recommend it to anyone. His staff are wonderful too. They are always warm and welcoming.

Submitted April 14, 2014 | flag

Dr. Petryk is a perfectionist and I've had compliments on his work from other professionals who have seen my mouth. Beyond that, his staff are knowledgeable, concerned, and keep me well informed during every procedure -- even if it's only a cleaning!

Submitted March 19, 2014 | flag

I have been with Dr Petryk over one year and feel that he and his staff are very nice and professional. Even though the prices are a bit higher than my expectation, but this is a good location and good services. Dentists in this office are very experienced and have high skill set. They are trustworhty and reliable. I will be staying with them in the future.

Submitted Feb. 19, 2014 | flag

He was very slow and condescending. He said that I needed fillings that my last dentist didn’t mention and they felt fine. After they were filled I suddenly needed root canals. Lots of pain. NEVER AGAIN

Submitted Jan. 26, 2014 | flag

I was kept well informed of what was about to happen during my crown proceedure. No pain at all from needles or drill. No issues after the anaesthetic wore off.

Submitted Jan. 26, 2014 | flag

I recently moved to Calgary and I was very nervous about having to look for a new dentist. I choose Solace dental care because they offer free parking and the location is very convenient.The minute I stepped into their office I was put at ease! I was greeted warmly and instantly was put at ease. Dr. Petryk and his staff were amazing from start to finish! He is very caring and gentle!! I would definately recommend him to anyone that is looking for a new dentist!

Submitted Jan. 15, 2014 | flag