Rate Dr. Michael Dunham

Dr. Michael Dunham's Ratings

I hope he's a better surgeon then he's an ICU doctor. He took over care of my mom and decided to change the entire care of my mom, the previous doc who spent a week with my mom set up, the moment he started. Most doctors wait until you get to know the patient. He also basically downgraded all care. And was hoping for my mom to die. He's forgotten why he became a doctor. Then he pressures you into not coming back to icu. Terrible person. Terrible doctor. I hope he quits so that no other family has to go through his poor care in such a difficult time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2702700].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2015

competent, full disclosure, excellent procedure, Dr. Rubin ,anaesthetist also excellent. Gallbladder removal day surgery with overnight stay for observation at Rockyview in Calgary. Highly recommend

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][46991].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

Excellent young doctor with a great personality, and an attentive, caring manner. Unlike other surgeons, he doesn't act like he's a god, nor does he see you as a money-making obligation he has to tend between rounds of golf. Dr. Dunham removed a sebaceous cyst from my leg. I was very embarrassed during the simple procedure because of the smell caused by the cyst's fluid, but he assured me with his good sense of humor. He did such an expert job that I don't have a scar or any signs of recurrence. I highly recommend this capable, skilled, and DECENT surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][46990].votes_count ]]