You may also like

Rate Dr. Michael Dunham

Dr. Michael Dunham's Ratings

Most incompetent, dishonest, rude, obnoxious, egotistical "doctor" ever!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2761927].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Absoultely terrible. Stitched up wrong layers - had to have surgery to fix this

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2754459].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

wrongly misdiagnosed me and prescribed Poison without consulting me. I will report you and your secretary, and send a massive complaint to the College of Physicians. Letting vulnerable citizens wait in your ugly, dirty, dusty, waiting room for hours on end is despicable. I will report you and your medical practice. Better lawyer up!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2754398].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

I go to him only for referrals to other specialists. I do not trust any of his procedures, prescriptions or diagnoses.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2749667].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Rude, no bedside manner, and worst of all totally incompetent. I think he has not studied anything medical since medical school. He over uses antibiotics, narcotics & benzos (someone should tell him they are not like candy). I would not let him come anywhere near my family with a needle as he would likely cause significant trauma and someone else would have to come and finish the procedure he failed to complete. Does not answer questions but just tries to avoid them with jibberish while getting defensive and terse. Misdiagnoses even the most obvious things and frequently does the wrong treatment. He should have his medical licence revoked - seriously! At least ban him from the ICU.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2749322].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

I hope he's a better surgeon then he's an ICU doctor. He took over care of my mom and decided to change the entire care of my mom, the previous doc who spent a week with my mom set up, the moment he started. Most doctors wait until you get to know the patient. He also basically downgraded all care. And was hoping for my mom to die. He's forgotten why he became a doctor. Then he pressures you into not coming back to icu. Terrible person. Terrible doctor. I hope he quits so that no other family has to go through his poor care in such a difficult time.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2702700].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2015

competent, full disclosure, excellent procedure, Dr. Rubin ,anaesthetist also excellent. Gallbladder removal day surgery with overnight stay for observation at Rockyview in Calgary. Highly recommend

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][46991].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

Excellent young doctor with a great personality, and an attentive, caring manner. Unlike other surgeons, he doesn't act like he's a god, nor does he see you as a money-making obligation he has to tend between rounds of golf. Dr. Dunham removed a sebaceous cyst from my leg. I was very embarrassed during the simple procedure because of the smell caused by the cyst's fluid, but he assured me with his good sense of humor. He did such an expert job that I don't have a scar or any signs of recurrence. I highly recommend this capable, skilled, and DECENT surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][46990].votes_count ]]