Rate Dr. Naser Sayeh

Dr. Naser Sayeh's Ratings

I am a critical care RN which I did not tell DrSayeh when he visited my mother in hospital. I found him incredibly flippant and rude. I asked him a simple question that he should have known the answer to but he deemed it irrelevant and said it wasn't worth answering. Then he sauntered over to my mothers roommate and proceeded to blow off her very relevant questions regarding her upcoming bypass surgery. He left her more anxious than ever. This guy is lazy, flippant, disrespectful and clearly his knowledge base is questionable. . Look for a cardiologist with a heart and preferably a brain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2594060].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2014

What rude arrogant pig. He obviously doesn't know his speciality so he refuses to answer your questions. I have never met such an uncaring unprofessional loser in my life. Do not trust your life to this man. Find someone else

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2594035].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2014

A very argumentative doctor. He does NOT know about medications. He tried to tell me Losec, and Tegretol are heart meds. THEY ARE NOT. He was rude and unprofessional. Poor representation of a supposed cardiologist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2472173].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2014

Dr Seyah seemed more interested in showing off than talking to me. The stress test tech was disinterested, almost bored during the test. The end result was that I know nothing more than I did before I went to his office. An irritating experience with no real benefit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2194285].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Dr. Sayeh is a brilliant and enlightened person. He personally delivered me a miracle. If you don't appreciate him you are a fool.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][47039].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

I highly suspect some of these ratings faked. This guy set out to disprove my primary care physician, and has absolutely no compassion. Very unprofessional, no idea how to help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][47041].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2014

Dr. Sayeh is very kind helpful ma very caring I had the most excellent care with him and would recommend him to anyone ! To say that he lies and doesn't know what he is doing is a complete crock of sh-t ! Most excellent Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][47038].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

I was referred for suspected heart problems. Numerous tests done and it turned out its my gallbladder ( bad spell ups my Blood Press. and Heart rate). I liked the receptionist - very sweeet and helpful; and I was very satisfied with Dr Sayeh's professionalism. Even hospital staff told me he was nice and a good to work with! Dr. Sayeh listened to me and did the scientific tests to evaluate me. I would highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][47037].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

He is an amazing doctor, very caring and knowledgeable. You may have to wait to see him, he often has emergencies during clinic hours but once he is in the office the wait time is little. Stacy one of the secretaries has always been super helpful and friendly and has always squeezed me in if I wasn't feeling well. I am very grateful for that. Over all Dr. Sayeh and Stacy are both wonderful people with big hearts. Highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][47036].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Dr. Sayeh is a sweet, knowledgable man. Unfortunately, he has no idea how to run an office, and his receptionist Stacey is a horrible, rude woman. I would suggest going to another cardiologist just to avoid her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][47035].votes_count ]]