Rate Dr. Naser Sayeh

Dr. Naser Sayeh's Ratings

I have found Dr Sayeh to be compassionate, thorough, and kind. I have recommended several friends and they share the same opinion!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2725261].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

I have been unable to find a telephone number or address and I would like to know how and when I could make an appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2715721].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2015

He is the best docter i have ever seen in my life. he is the best

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2699830].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

Found Dr. Sayeh very helpful and knowledgeable. Had to wait a while, this is " Normal" but didn't mind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2596819].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

I am a critical care RN which I did not tell DrSayeh when he visited my mother in hospital. I found him incredibly flippant and rude. I asked him a simple question that he should have known the answer to but he deemed it irrelevant and said it wasn't worth answering. Then he sauntered over to my mothers roommate and proceeded to blow off her very relevant questions regarding her upcoming bypass surgery. He left her more anxious than ever. This guy is lazy, flippant, disrespectful and clearly his knowledge base is questionable. . Look for a cardiologist with a heart and preferably a brain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2594060].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2014

What rude arrogant pig. He obviously doesn't know his speciality so he refuses to answer your questions. I have never met such an uncaring unprofessional loser in my life. Do not trust your life to this man. Find someone else

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2594035].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2014

A very argumentative doctor. He does NOT know about medications. He tried to tell me Losec, and Tegretol are heart meds. THEY ARE NOT. He was rude and unprofessional. Poor representation of a supposed cardiologist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2472173].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2014

Dr Seyah seemed more interested in showing off than talking to me. The stress test tech was disinterested, almost bored during the test. The end result was that I know nothing more than I did before I went to his office. An irritating experience with no real benefit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2194285].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Dr. Sayeh is a brilliant and enlightened person. He personally delivered me a miracle. If you don't appreciate him you are a fool.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][47039].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

I highly suspect some of these ratings faked. This guy set out to disprove my primary care physician, and has absolutely no compassion. Very unprofessional, no idea how to help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][47041].votes_count ]]