Rate Dr. Amanda Hill

Dr. Amanda Hill's Ratings

Dr Hill has been caring for my father for the past year and a half. She has consistently bee kind and patient as well as thoughtful and thorough. Dr Hill also treated a friend of mine and his family was very pleased to hear that my father was going to Dr Hill because they knew he would be well cared for.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2630294].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2014

Dr Hill is a respectful, caring and knowledgable physician. She treated my husband very gently and offered a sensible approach to his grave diagnosis. An added bonus is her good sense of humour

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][47043].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

Dr. Hill was sarcastic about me having my daughter with me, and kept trying to push psycho-drugs even though their side effects would have exacerbated my symptoms of dizziness and chronic constipation. I wondered if she might not be on "meds" herself.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][47042].votes_count ]]