Rate Dr. Sabrina Silins

Dr. Sabrina Silins's Ratings

I have spent the last few years under the guidance of various doctors dealing with infertility, endometriosis and anxiety. I felt disappointed with every professional I was sent to. I just never felt "right", I was just another patient and all of the prescriptions sent my way did nothing to help.

I found Dr. Sabrina through just google searching and figured I had nothing to lose. She has been a god-send in my life, she genuinely cares. For the first time in my life I actually feel like I'm on track to where I want to be. Like others have said she really treats the whole person not just a symptom. My anxiety is virtually non-existent now and I'm hoping this next IVF cycle will also be a success. Regardless of the outcome, for the first time I feel good about myself, my body feels like it is balanced.

She has always responded to my emails quickly which I don't expect as I know she's quite busy. She knows what she's talking about and I recommend her to everyone I meet. She is and will remain an important part of my health program.

I am also surprised at the negative rating. I have nothing but great things to say!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2527169].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2014

I was looking for her online to get more treatments again and was shocked to see that negative review below, especially that it was written while she was on a maternity leave! Seems fishy. If you are looking for an Acupuncturist in Edmonton that will go over and above, you must get in to see her. Although she's not the best at getting back to emails, when you are in her treatment room you will feel like gold, and actually get results. A class act. She's always goes over and above with my treatments! That's why I have searched for her again, no one compares.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2472175].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2014

She's a wonderful practitioner! Very Knowledgeable and caring. Knowing her for years, her schedule has always been very full, even when she first started out. At times she get's straight to the point, but it is appreciated, because I know she truly is looking out for me. "Patients need to put in the work too". I highly recommend her if you are looking to get better or start a family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2194292].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

She has become quite egotistical and judgmental. I guess success has gotten to her head.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][47123].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2013

She's very smart and informative. Very helpful! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][47122].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

I first started to see Dr. Silins about one year ago. I went to see her as a last resort to my complicated diagnosis of irritable bowel syndrome along with a gluten, dairy and corn allergy. I have spent years trying to figure what to eat, and how and when to eat certain things. Within about 3 months of seeing Dr. Silins my stomach felt back to "normal" (I hadn't had that feeling in almost 10 years). I was able to eat so many foods that I had been avoiding for so long, now I very rarely have any abdominal bloating, pain or discomfort when it used to be a daily occurrence. Dr. Silins is one of the most caring professionals I have ever met, she treats the whole person in a very kind a gentle way. I can honestly say that she has helped me to change my life and become more centered. I would absolutely recommend seeing Dr. Silins for any acupuncture or Chinese medicine treatment!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][47121].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2012

Dr. Silins has been by far one of the best doctors I have ever worked with. She is holistic in her treatment and is so fully aware of the connection between the emotional, physical, spiritual self. She truly works to heal the body as opposed to treat just the one part of you that is ailing. Dr. Silins truly listens to her patients. I have referred over 6 people to her and all have gone back to see her repeatedly - we have all commented at one point or another "why didn't we go see her sooner". She is an absolute delight to work with and takes the time to work with each of her patients as opposed to shooing them out the door. I refer everyone that I know who maybe suffering some malady as I know with Dr. Silins they will be treated and treated to heal, not just suppress!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][47120].votes_count ]]