Rate Dr. Sacha Wax

Dr. Sacha Wax's Ratings

The wait time at this office is ridiculous and I felt like just a number with this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2734855].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

ove, love, LOVE, Dr. Wax. I was so nervous about going to my first OBGYN appt. She truly makes you feel so comfortable. She is sweet, fun, and explains everything she is doing so there is no surprises. She is a true example of an amazing doctor and has the best bed side manner. Definitley recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2699758].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

I really have no idea if she is a good doctor or not. I waited for 1 1/2 hour after my appt time before I left without seeing the doctor. I think it is rude and disrespectful to have to wait that long. My time is just as important as hers.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2659979].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2014

Like many others, I was a patient of Dr. Wild when she retired. They reccommended Dr Wax, because she was most like Dr. Wild. I couldn't have asked for better. She's extremely down to earth, easy to talk to, up front, honest. I just couldn't have asked for better. I am a lifetime patient at Lakeside Women's Specialty Center - just so happy that Dr. Wax has filled Dr. Wild's high heels with such ease and completeness.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2535509].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2014

Wait time is consistently terrible. Be prepared to wait for hours.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2493592].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

Dr. Wax is a wonderful gynecologist and human being. When I came to her during my miscarriage, she sat down with me, held my hands, looked me in the eye and told me exactly what to expect in language I could understand. I am so glad I had her during that frightening time.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2493216].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr. Wax. I had been a patient of Dr. Wild's at same clinic for years until she retired (right in the middle of my pregnancy) I transferred to Dr. Wax and she is awesome. She is very easy to talk to and very knowledgeable. With my due date fast approaching, I honestly feel as if I am in wonderful hands with Dr. Wax.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2194294].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

I love her so much. First day I was so nervous bc I haven't been to a gyn in forever. She brought me to her office and just chatted like two girls having lunch. She always made me feel completely comfortable asking crazy questions and has a fun personality. She is super safe and genuinely caring with your specific care.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2194295].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

If I could give her a rating higher than a 5, I would. Dr Wax is by far the very best GYNECOLOGIST I have ever had. I agree with her other patients that she makes you feel like you are her friend. She made me feel very comfortable talking about how I felt about my issues. I like the fact that she laid down all my options and helped me see the pros and cons on each one, allowing me to make an educated decision. I now live 3 hours from her clinic but I refuse to change doctors if I can help it. I wouldn't mind driving all the way back to Louisiana to see her. Health is something we shouldn't be messing around with and having a doctor that you trust 101% makes it very well worth it.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][47140].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

I am a new patient of Dr. Wax and went in for my yearly Pap. I am always very nervous when I select a new doctor, but Dr. Wax made me feel so comfortable from the moment I walked into her office until I walked out. She answered all of my questions, and she had a way of making me feel like I was one of her friends instead of a patient. I love that with her new patients she has a brief consultation with you before she does anything else as a way to get to know her patients better and their needs. She didn't try to throw medical knowledge that I couldn't understand but explained and addressed all of my concerns to which I COULD learn and understand. It was in that consultation that she showed me just how cool she really was and that let me know that I'd made the right decision by choosing her as my OBGYN. I would recommend her to anyone; the best OBGYN I've ever had period!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][47139].votes_count ]]