Rate Dr. Sacha Wax

Dr. Sacha Wax's Ratings

Like many others, I was a patient of Dr. Wild when she retired. They reccommended Dr Wax, because she was most like Dr. Wild. I couldn't have asked for better. She's extremely down to earth, easy to talk to, up front, honest. I just couldn't have asked for better. I am a lifetime patient at Lakeside Women's Specialty Center - just so happy that Dr. Wax has filled Dr. Wild's high heels with such ease and completeness.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2014 | flag

Wait time is consistently terrible. Be prepared to wait for hours.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

Dr. Wax is a wonderful gynecologist and human being. When I came to her during my miscarriage, she sat down with me, held my hands, looked me in the eye and told me exactly what to expect in language I could understand. I am so glad I had her during that frightening time.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr. Wax. I had been a patient of Dr. Wild's at same clinic for years until she retired (right in the middle of my pregnancy) I transferred to Dr. Wax and she is awesome. She is very easy to talk to and very knowledgeable. With my due date fast approaching, I honestly feel as if I am in wonderful hands with Dr. Wax.

Submitted July 8, 2014 | flag

I love her so much. First day I was so nervous bc I haven't been to a gyn in forever. She brought me to her office and just chatted like two girls having lunch. She always made me feel completely comfortable asking crazy questions and has a fun personality. She is super safe and genuinely caring with your specific care.

Submitted April 23, 2014 | flag

If I could give her a rating higher than a 5, I would. Dr Wax is by far the very best GYNECOLOGIST I have ever had. I agree with her other patients that she makes you feel like you are her friend. She made me feel very comfortable talking about how I felt about my issues. I like the fact that she laid down all my options and helped me see the pros and cons on each one, allowing me to make an educated decision. I now live 3 hours from her clinic but I refuse to change doctors if I can help it. I wouldn't mind driving all the way back to Louisiana to see her. Health is something we shouldn't be messing around with and having a doctor that you trust 101% makes it very well worth it.

Submitted March 13, 2013 | flag

I am a new patient of Dr. Wax and went in for my yearly Pap. I am always very nervous when I select a new doctor, but Dr. Wax made me feel so comfortable from the moment I walked into her office until I walked out. She answered all of my questions, and she had a way of making me feel like I was one of her friends instead of a patient. I love that with her new patients she has a brief consultation with you before she does anything else as a way to get to know her patients better and their needs. She didn't try to throw medical knowledge that I couldn't understand but explained and addressed all of my concerns to which I COULD learn and understand. It was in that consultation that she showed me just how cool she really was and that let me know that I'd made the right decision by choosing her as my OBGYN. I would recommend her to anyone; the best OBGYN I've ever had period!

Submitted March 4, 2013 | flag

Dr. Wax is by far the NICEST obgyn I've ever seen! I absolutely love her and when I was going through a miscarriage I brought my friend bc my other half was out of town working and my friend had just had a miss too and she even said Dr. Wax made her feel 100% better about the situation and she wasn't even her doctor. She really does talk to you like one of your close friends and she explains everything you have questions about unlike my last doctor who assumed I knew what all the big medical terms were. I HIGHLY recommend her to any lady who is looking for a new obgyn. The only complaint I have is with the front desk lady. I was obviously upset when I came, not mean, but I was crying a good bit before i came for my blood work. And the lady snapped at me before I could even say why I came without an appointment like I was stupid. But I can deal with her or anyone for that matter just to have Dr. Wax as my doctor.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2013 | flag

Dr. Wax is a a welcoming, caring, smart physician. The office does not always run on time but once she is seeing you, she is never rushed and her full attention is focused on you. Her office staff is pleasant and professional as well.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2012 | flag

Dr. Wax is an extremely knowledgable doctor and an amazing person. She kindly and genuinely cares about her patients. I came to her from another doctor's office for a second opinion and I immediately felt comfortable and well- taken care of. Needless to say, I will be changing from my other OBGYN to Dr. Wax for future visits. I can't begin to express the amount of compassion she has for her patients. Though I did have an hours wait in the waiting room, she was definitely worth the wait and I would come back to her (and the wait) in a heartbeat.

Submitted Dec. 11, 2012 | flag