Dr. Sacha Wax

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 05/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. Sacha Wax has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5623023
08/07/14 4 4 5 5 LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr. Wax. I had been a patient of Dr. Wild's at same clinic for years until she retired (right in the middle of my pregnancy) I transferred to Dr. Wax and she is awesome. She is very easy to talk to and very knowledgeable. With my due date fast approaching, I honestly feel as if I am in wonderful hands with Dr. Wax.
RID: 5421345
23/04/14 5 5 5 5 I love her so much. First day I was so nervous bc I haven't been to a gyn in forever. She brought me to her office and just chatted like two girls having lunch. She always made me feel completely comfortable asking crazy questions and has a fun personality. She is super safe and genuinely caring with your specific care.
Respond

05/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Sasha" to "Sacha"
RID: 2584615
13/03/13 5 5 5 5 If I could give her a rating higher than a 5, I would. Dr Wax is by far the very best GYNECOLOGIST I have ever had. I agree with her other patients that she makes you feel like you are her friend. She made me feel very comfortable talking about how I felt about my issues. I like the fact that she laid down all my options and helped me see the pros and cons on each one, allowing me to make an educated decision. I now live 3 hours from her clinic but I refuse to change doctors if I can help it. I wouldn't mind driving all the way back to Louisiana to see her. Health is something we shouldn't be messing around with and having a doctor that you trust 101% makes it very well worth it.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 2575891
04/03/13 5 5 5 5 I am a new patient of Dr. Wax and went in for my yearly Pap. I am always very nervous when I select a new doctor, but Dr. Wax made me feel so comfortable from the moment I walked into her office until I walked out. She answered all of my questions, and she had a way of making me feel like I was one of her friends instead of a patient. I love that with her new patients she has a brief consultation with you before she does anything else as a way to get to know her patients better and their needs. She didn't try to throw medical knowledge that I couldn't understand but explained and addressed all of my concerns to which I COULD learn and understand. It was in that consultation that she showed me just how cool she really was and that let me know that I'd made the right decision by choosing her as my OBGYN. I would recommend her to anyone; the best OBGYN I've ever had period!
RID: 2554292
08/02/13 4 4 5 5 Dr. Wax is by far the NICEST obgyn I've ever seen! I absolutely love her and when I was going through a miscarriage I brought my friend bc my other half was out of town working and my friend had just had a miss too and she even said Dr. Wax made her feel 100% better about the situation and she wasn't even her doctor. She really does talk to you like one of your close friends and she explains everything you have questions about unlike my last doctor who assumed I knew what all the big medical terms were. I HIGHLY recommend her to any lady who is looking for a new obgyn. The only complaint I have is with the front desk lady. I was obviously upset when I came, not mean, but I was crying a good bit before i came for my blood work. And the lady snapped at me before I could even say why I came without an appointment like I was stupid. But I can deal with her or anyone for that matter just to have Dr. Wax as my doctor.
RID: 2507545
20/12/12 5 4 5 5 Dr. Wax is a a welcoming, caring, smart physician. The office does not always run on time but once she is seeing you, she is never rushed and her full attention is focused on you. Her office staff is pleasant and professional as well.
RID: 2497358
11/12/12 5 3 5 5 Dr. Wax is an extremely knowledgable doctor and an amazing person. She kindly and genuinely cares about her patients. I came to her from another doctor's office for a second opinion and I immediately felt comfortable and well- taken care of. Needless to say, I will be changing from my other OBGYN to Dr. Wax for future visits. I can't begin to express the amount of compassion she has for her patients. Though I did have an hours wait in the waiting room, she was definitely worth the wait and I would come back to her (and the wait) in a heartbeat.  Respond
RID: 2426530
17/09/12 5 4 5 5 I am in LOVE with Dr. Wax. She is such a wonderful doctor who is compassionate, sincere, warm, and knows her stuff. I cannot express how great she is and how every girl should see her as her OBGYN. She talks to you like a long time friend and is so personable. I am so happy I have found such an amazing OBGYN and will recommend her to every girl I know!.....I did have to wait a while in the office, but the staff is wonderful and meeting with her is worth any wait. She is truly the best around!