Rate Dr. Andrea Veljkovic

Dr. Andrea Veljkovic's Ratings

I have to say my mom and I are greatly sad to hear Dr.Andy will be leaving. She has given my mom the ability to walk again. We had originally went to see her due to a foot operation which had gone bad due to another surgeon. On our first visit with her she gave my mom hope and a guarantee she will be able to walk with no pain after she would preform a revision. Well now she has fully recovered and with no pain. I have never meet a surgeon whom is so compassion, honest,detailed,and a professional. On our last visit my mom and I had tears in our eyes as we have her a goodbye hug. I'm truly grateful for what she has done for us and she will be greatly missed. She will be a asset to the Vancouver hospital. My mom and I wish you the best of luck and uno a deici which means 1 out of 10 you are deftently a dieci

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2740264].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

When I broke my elbow on a snowy day in November 2014, I was sent to the Toronto Western Hospital. And I was very lucky to be taken care of by Dr Andrea Veljkovic. Consultations before the surgery, diagnoses, surgery itself, and the subsequent check-ups after the surgery were proofs to me of not only how professional Dr Veljkovic was, but how personable and attentive she was to all my concerns. I am greatly indebted to her for the way she took care of my arm. I am sorry that she is leaving Toronto and I am sure all the patients of the Fracture Clinic will miss her very much. I wish her all the best in her new post in Vancouver.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2739547].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

Met Dr Andie Sept 2013 and I liked her from the get go, She is very personable . I had had foot problems for a very long time, and it was decided that surgery was what was neede, as we spend so much time on our feet I knew it was the way to go. Dr Andie was wonderful she transformed my foot, yea it hurt a lot at the beginning but it was worth all that to get to where I am now. I wish Dr Andie all the best and continued success in Vancouver, they are getting a "GREAT" Surgeon, we will miss you!!! Susan G

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2739336].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

Dr. Andi is a world class surgeon. she knows her field and she genuinely cares for her patients (most doctors can do one or the other, not both). Thank you Dr. Andi for your contribution to the miraculous healing and restoring of both knees. God bless! Dr. Phil

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2738342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

Dr. Andi operated on my mom. After a fall that left my 73 year old mother with a shattered left shoulder, Dr Andi basically put together my mom's shoulder piece by little piece. While my mom's range of motion had reduced as a result of her fall, she has use of the arm that we didn't expect. Dr Andi's work as a surgeon, in our eyes, is fantastic. Her bed side manner incomparable. She insists on seeing my mom post the operation every 3 to 4 months. My mom thoroughly enjoys her visits with Dr Andi as she knows this doctor genuinely cares about her and her situation. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2736421].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

I have experienced only two visits with Dr. velikovic as I am a new patient and fell deep,y sorry that she will be greatly missed! She has so much valuable experience.,Knowledge and insight and clearly a matter of fact solutions provider ! I felt confident that her knowledge and direction would provide me with relief without rushing into surgery . I feel very sad that our city 'Toronto' will be without her professional insight and healing . Wishing you much continues success in Vancouver ! Stacey

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2734861].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

I was first referred to Dr. Veljkovic in early 2014 with severe ankle pain. I wasn't sure what to expect from this experience as it was my first visit to Toronto Western and my first consultation with a surgeon. The hospital was clean and well organized, the staff was friendly and efficient and wait times were excellent. It was common place to be in with the Doctor within 15 minutes of arrival to site; which is just unheard of. Kudos to the hospital and staff for being able to provide that level of service and professionalism.

Dr. Veljkovic immediately put my mind at ease with how enthusiastic and knowledgeable she presented herself. Her diagnosis and treatment of my ankle was swift and thorough. I've gone from hobbling about like an elderly man to being able to run again on a regular basis in under a year. Dr. Veljkovic has been diligent in overseeing my progress over the months and has even offered to co-ordinate a consultation if I find myself in the Vancouver area. This really speaks to the level of compassion she has for her patients.

Thank you very much for the work you do. Vancouver should be honoured to have you. Best of luck in your future in endeavours.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2733824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

I saw Dr. Andi Veljkovic today and have been a patient of hers since September, 2014. This wonderful doctor has not only provided me with excellent care but has taken the time to explain the painful condition that I was suffering from that severely restricted my walking which has improved greatly under her care and expertise. Her patient care, knowledge and skills are superb. I am saddened that she is leaving Toronto Western but am confident that the doctor she has referred me to for ongoing care will have the same level of expertise. Dr. Andi's integrity in ensuring her patients have the best possible care is beyond reproach. I thank her for being a great doctor and wish her the very, very best of luck in her transition to Vancouver. Vancouver....you are so blessed to have Dr. Andi joining your medical care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2733525].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

Dr. Veljkovic is very very great doctor, she is a great human being, treat her patient very well and explain the problem in detail to my satisfaction and advised and referred to other Dr. and Physiotherapist to cure problems. I will miss her in Toronto and wish her all the best in future endeavours, as she is moving out from Toronto. I have high regards and great respect for her.
Appreciate all her help plus staff at Toronto Western Hospital are also very helpful. Thank you so much.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2733520].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

I first saw Dr. Andi in November 2013 after 6 very painful months of foot pain. After meeting with her, she identified the problems occurring in my foot, and the first step was to use orthotics and night brace. Once the initial pain subsided, an additional problem was identified, and surgery was recommended. Throughout this process, the Dr was very thorough and extremely knowledgable about foot disorders. I was left very hopeful. Unfortunately, after a full year of waiting for a surgery date, I recently called to find out that Dr. Andi was moving out west. I am left feeling very disappointed that my problem wasn't severe enough to be treated more promptly. I'm disappointed in the staff at Toronto Western for not advising me immediately. I'm disappointed that I am now almost 2 years down the road and still have unresolved foot issues that still need to be treated, and I now must start the process again with another Dr. Dr Andi, I will miss you, but I am hurt and frustrated by this situation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2733086].votes_count ]]