You may also like

Rate Dr. Baynazir Parray

Dr. Baynazir Parray's Ratings

During meet and greet was rushed and stood up to leave. Seemed reluctant to take me as a patient. During a routine physical called my young son fat and was appalled. During my physical refused to issue more than 30 days of a maintenance medical I've been on for 8 years. Terrible. Looking for a new doctor. Kept waiting for an hour even though first appt of the day.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2749878].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

I seen this doctor a few days ago, because she was taking on new patients and I wanted a new family doctor. She made me very uncomfortable, and then she had the nerve to call me out on being uncomfortable, and said that she could not help me if I didn't open up in the rudest way. But it's not exactly easy to open up to someone who is talking to you like you are an idiot, she acted as if I had no right to be there, and I was a nuisance just wasting her time. At the end of the "meet and greet" she told me she would call me if she decided to take me as a patient. I told her that won't be necessary because I had made my decision.
it's not just females that she has an issue with, because I am a male and she was very rude with me.
I think this doctor has an issue with people in general. I don't understand why someone with such a terrible aspect of human beings would become a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2749422].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Terrible. Have a cough that is keeping me from sleeping and was told to drink honey and lemon tea three times a day. Went to walk in clinic and bronchitis. Only allows less then 20 minutes per visit so if you have anything to say she gets up and leaves the room. Only looking for patients with basic problems.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2718126].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

This doctor was is cold, rude, insenstive. Worst experience ever. Went for a meet and greet and she did not even introduce herself. Started speaking quickly, hardly looked at me. Asked why I was leaving my doctor and told me that it takes a long time to get to know a doctor. Said she has patients for over two years and still does not know them. She rolled her eyes at my medical history and I knew right there she didn't want to take me as a patient. She started listing names of other doctors to me and I asked her why and she told me I said that I wanted to see another doctor. She did not understand that she had just asked me if I wanted to see another doctor and it sounded as though she was asking me that about why I was leaving my current doctor. She said they would call in two days and I told her not to that I was not interested in having her as a doctor. As I walked out she rudely said "another miscommunication" NEVER SEE THIS DOCTOR SHE IS RUDE like I have never seen before.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2711995].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

I went to her for four years. I did not like her from the start but thought she may need some time to get to know me and build a relationship. Nope, she has issues with females I think. She is rude, abrupt, cuts you off in mid sentence no empathy and makes you feel like you are wasting her time. I believe to have GOOD health care you need a GOOD relationship with your patients. You need to LISTEN to them, read between the lines a bit. Symptoms are HARD to describe! She has a tendency to take a step back from you if you have a cold or sneeze or cough .... making you feel worse! She rolls her eyes at you and taps her pen on her desk if you are taking to long to answer a question. This seems like a dangerous practice for a Dr! How on earth is one supposed to feel comfortable talking about Uncomfortable things and very personal things when she is rolling her eyes??? The WORST Dr. I have every had the unfortunate experience of dealing with ...... seriously she should stick to lab work ONLY!!! No human contact what so ever ...... I just pray that she is not responsible for any deaths because a depressed person does not want to talk to her about it, or someone with cancer in a private place is not allowed to describe all the symptoms because she is done with the appointment ..... very dangerous to have someone like this practicing as a GP! PLEASE see someone else ...... ANYONE else!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2709886].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

She is buy far one of the worst Doctors that I've ever seen. I tried to see her today and tell her how I felt and she didn't listen to anything I said. I'm trying to explain how I feel and what medications I've taken to help up until seeing her and all she did was cut me off and was quick to prescribe something I have no idea will help or not, since he wouldn't listen to what I was saying. The total time she spent with me was about 90 seconds, she was quick to come in and mumble a few words. She had no problem complaining about how long her day was and trying to catch up on seeing patients. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought a doctor's job was to help patients and give proper medical advice. She ended up prescribing a medication to me and when I asked her if it's expensive she then yelled at me for not telling her that I didn't have any coverage, as if she gave me an opportunity to tell her my situation. If you happen to get this doctor, please do yourself a favour and get a second opinion or run away, because any advice she gives you will most likely be inaccurate. I don't even want to give her 1 star, there should be an option for negative stars in her case.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2676867].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

Never ever go see her.. Worst doctor ever she backed away from me when I coughed she stood as far as she could from me she didn't check my ears or take my temperature she threw a script for antibiotics at me and left the room. Avoid her at all costs!!! Refuse to see her anymore this woman shouldnt be a doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2676808].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

I saw Dr. Baynazir Parray in urgent care at the Glazier Clinic. The staff are always pleasant. I went to urgent care because I have had a severe sore throat and laryngitis for four days. When the doctor came in she introduced herself to me and asked what brought me in. I tried to speak and she realized I was having difficulty. She waved me to the bed so she could look down my throat. She stood as far away from me as possible. She actually checked my glands in my throat and said they were big. Then she waved me to the chair. Very little, if any communication. She then said it is probably viral but if you want I can give you an antibiotic in case you don't get better. "Do you want an antibiotic?" She did not take my temperature, look in my ears, take my blood pressure or listen to my breathing. She went ahead and prescribed an antibiotic that doesn't work for me. I tried to tell her but she was almost out the door when I said please check my chart! I was actually forward with her and told her I felt like she was rushing me out the door without listening. I will not be seen again my this doctor and hope she finds more compassion for patients. Not a pleasant experience at any time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2624743].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

What a brutal, brutal, brutal doctor and person! Anyone reading this, looking for a doctor DO NOT GO WITH DR PARRAY!! Even if she is the last Dr. in town who is accepting patients...DONT DO IT!!
My wife called me in tears because of this horrible woman.
We had just recently switched to this Dr. and this was my wife's very first appointment with her, and our kids. And what a terrible first experience!
First of all she tensed up at the sight of 3 kids. My with was pregnant with another child and was having constant diarrhea and couldn't stand it anymore. She simply inquired if she was allowed to take an anti diarrhetic to which she replied; "I dunno...call tele health." ?????????
And asked my wife; "can't u just wait until your done being pregnant??"
Obviously she can't if she's coming to u for advice and help!
So then my baffled and flustered wife tried to just move on to her next question. This is the best part...my wife admits to struggling with anxiety and depression, and she says; "I can't talk to u about that, come back without ur kids, or make another appointment alone." And she mocks my wife asking "why can't u get a babysitter for these kids."
Number one, it's not that easy...not everyone knows 50 ppl who aren't working or have other obligations who have nothing better to do who can just watch 3 kids whenever we want...and two...2 of the kids had scheduled appointments with her that same day,..that's why they're here! One was missing school and it was actually a pretty serious appointment that we had been waiting months for.
So then, after being to frustrated she just gives up and says; "well, what do you want me to do, just put u on anti depressants or something?"
She was very rude, very abrasive, and very uncaring and extremely rushed and arrogant!
When my wife tried to get a word in edgewise or stick up for the unwarranted treatment she said; "don't you take that tone with me!" And she repeated that statement several times during the whole course of the appointment. Scolding my wife like a child!
My wife did her best to get thru the appointment, moving on to the kids. But before she went on to explain the issues w our daughter, she asked dr. PARRAY if she had her medical history.
dr. PARRAY replied w; "I dunno...how am I supposed to know her medical history? I don't have her charts in front of me , if I knew her medical history I wouldn't be asking would I?"
This is one of the times where my wife had had enough and began to stick up for herself, but got scolded like a little kid.
After a few more exchanges of words, dr. PARRAY made up an excuse and walked out on my family, and didn't come back.
Her secretary, who was actually very nice had to approach my wife and talk to her. Her own staff suggested other Drs who were accepting patients. Even the lady at the counter downstairs who ran the central booking for that medical building, seemed sympathetic to my wife, as if she knew what was going on with this dr. as if it is a regular thing. Her own staff did not even seem to appreciate her, and my wife received better care from them then she did the dr. who is expected too.
Especially with the issues my wife went in there for,
She went in to talk to somebody about anxiety and depression and the dr's behaviour made her cry! Way to go doc!!
This proves that even someone who earned a doctorate, and is "intelligent" maybe should not always actually be practicing! It takes a certain quality to be a doctor which this woman does not possess! I agree with all of the other comments posted here...
Appalling! Absolutely appalling!!
I HOPE I SAVED SOMEONE, THINKING OF GOING TO HER A NIGHTMARE THAT YOU'D BE IN FOR! SAVE YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY! DONT DO IT!! ANYONE ELSE IS BETTER!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2537721].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

Dr.parray is not a good doctor. I have been to her several times and she was very thorough her first time as she was new to glazier medical. She now has more patient so she has no time for you. She rushes you out the door as your still asking questions. She only likes to discuss one problem per visit which is ridiculous. Maybe if you looked at the bigger picture and heard all my symptoms you could have given me a diagnosis. She is very rude and unprofessional. I begged her to refer me to a specialist and finally she did but she made it clear i was wasting her time cause now she has to fill out "useless" reports. I have switched family doctors now since she is so useless.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2526813].votes_count ]]