Rate Dr. Baynazir Parray

Dr. Baynazir Parray's Ratings

I saw Dr. Baynazir Parray in urgent care at the Glazier Clinic. The staff are always pleasant. I went to urgent care because I have had a severe sore throat and laryngitis for four days. When the doctor came in she introduced herself to me and asked what brought me in. I tried to speak and she realized I was having difficulty. She waved me to the bed so she could look down my throat. She stood as far away from me as possible. She actually checked my glands in my throat and said they were big. Then she waved me to the chair. Very little, if any communication. She then said it is probably viral but if you want I can give you an antibiotic in case you don't get better. "Do you want an antibiotic?" She did not take my temperature, look in my ears, take my blood pressure or listen to my breathing. She went ahead and prescribed an antibiotic that doesn't work for me. I tried to tell her but she was almost out the door when I said please check my chart! I was actually forward with her and told her I felt like she was rushing me out the door without listening. I will not be seen again my this doctor and hope she finds more compassion for patients. Not a pleasant experience at any time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2624743].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

What a brutal, brutal, brutal doctor and person! Anyone reading this, looking for a doctor DO NOT GO WITH DR PARRAY!! Even if she is the last Dr. in town who is accepting patients...DONT DO IT!!
My wife called me in tears because of this horrible woman.
We had just recently switched to this Dr. and this was my wife's very first appointment with her, and our kids. And what a terrible first experience!
First of all she tensed up at the sight of 3 kids. My with was pregnant with another child and was having constant diarrhea and couldn't stand it anymore. She simply inquired if she was allowed to take an anti diarrhetic to which she replied; "I dunno...call tele health." ?????????
And asked my wife; "can't u just wait until your done being pregnant??"
Obviously she can't if she's coming to u for advice and help!
So then my baffled and flustered wife tried to just move on to her next question. This is the best part...my wife admits to struggling with anxiety and depression, and she says; "I can't talk to u about that, come back without ur kids, or make another appointment alone." And she mocks my wife asking "why can't u get a babysitter for these kids."
Number one, it's not that easy...not everyone knows 50 ppl who aren't working or have other obligations who have nothing better to do who can just watch 3 kids whenever we want...and two...2 of the kids had scheduled appointments with her that same day,..that's why they're here! One was missing school and it was actually a pretty serious appointment that we had been waiting months for.
So then, after being to frustrated she just gives up and says; "well, what do you want me to do, just put u on anti depressants or something?"
She was very rude, very abrasive, and very uncaring and extremely rushed and arrogant!
When my wife tried to get a word in edgewise or stick up for the unwarranted treatment she said; "don't you take that tone with me!" And she repeated that statement several times during the whole course of the appointment. Scolding my wife like a child!
My wife did her best to get thru the appointment, moving on to the kids. But before she went on to explain the issues w our daughter, she asked dr. PARRAY if she had her medical history.
dr. PARRAY replied w; "I dunno...how am I supposed to know her medical history? I don't have her charts in front of me , if I knew her medical history I wouldn't be asking would I?"
This is one of the times where my wife had had enough and began to stick up for herself, but got scolded like a little kid.
After a few more exchanges of words, dr. PARRAY made up an excuse and walked out on my family, and didn't come back.
Her secretary, who was actually very nice had to approach my wife and talk to her. Her own staff suggested other Drs who were accepting patients. Even the lady at the counter downstairs who ran the central booking for that medical building, seemed sympathetic to my wife, as if she knew what was going on with this dr. as if it is a regular thing. Her own staff did not even seem to appreciate her, and my wife received better care from them then she did the dr. who is expected too.
Especially with the issues my wife went in there for,
She went in to talk to somebody about anxiety and depression and the dr's behaviour made her cry! Way to go doc!!
This proves that even someone who earned a doctorate, and is "intelligent" maybe should not always actually be practicing! It takes a certain quality to be a doctor which this woman does not possess! I agree with all of the other comments posted here...
Appalling! Absolutely appalling!!
I HOPE I SAVED SOMEONE, THINKING OF GOING TO HER A NIGHTMARE THAT YOU'D BE IN FOR! SAVE YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY! DONT DO IT!! ANYONE ELSE IS BETTER!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2537721].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

Dr.parray is not a good doctor. I have been to her several times and she was very thorough her first time as she was new to glazier medical. She now has more patient so she has no time for you. She rushes you out the door as your still asking questions. She only likes to discuss one problem per visit which is ridiculous. Maybe if you looked at the bigger picture and heard all my symptoms you could have given me a diagnosis. She is very rude and unprofessional. I begged her to refer me to a specialist and finally she did but she made it clear i was wasting her time cause now she has to fill out "useless" reports. I have switched family doctors now since she is so useless.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2526813].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2014

Aweful. Didn't want us on her books gave us false information. Constantly repeats herself and is out and out rude and hard to understand. I'm appalled by her bedside manner. Do yourself a favour find ANYONE else

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][47318].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Not one of the best doctors out there. Her demeanor is rude and abrupt. Literally pushed me out the door when I was asking her another question. never actually got the answer too. was waiting a long time after I came in early. seems as thought she is over booking. Always in a great rush and doesn't take the time to really listen and slow down to what someone is saying.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2194331].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

She was very abrupt with me. I had a routine physical exam done by her and I will never go back to her because of how uncomfortable she made. I guess she was trying to be thorough but she checked for lumps in my armpit to the point that it hurt. Poor bedside manner too. I went to see her when I pinched a nerve in my neck and she tried to blame it on drinking. I said I had a beer a few nights ago. She then accused me of lying for not disclosing that to her right away, and blamed drinking. It really was a pinched nerve. I found her to be condescending, dismissive and rude.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2194330].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2014

Awesome Doctor. Takes the time to listen. never felt rushed. My kids really liked her from the first visit. She is to the point and doesnt sugar coat things. Have been to 3 skin specialists with my daughter only to discover I wish I met Dr. Parray earlier. We went from cracked bleeding skin to 80% better with her help. High recommend her :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2194332].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

Dr. Parray is very unprofessional and makes every visit a nightmare. She told me that my baby didn't have a heart beat. So she sent me to get another ultrasound. I went down to get it done and they said they can't squeeze me in and I have to go somewhere else. They sent me to the Oshawa Health Clinic and the Tech there was amazing and told me that everything looked good. He let me hear my baby's heart beat and also gave me an ultrasound pic and a picture of the heart beat. She didn't have her information straight. She caused so much stress at every appointment. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone. She is not a genuine person and she makes you feel like she doesn't have time for you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][47326].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2014

Dr. Parray is not exactly friendly but she is thorough and will get the job done. She's knowledgeable and will seek the attention you need if she's not able to help you. While Dr. Parray was on Mat Leave her replacement Dr. Ruparelli was AMAZING!!! He has a great personality, new Doctor and eager to get answers!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][47324].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2013

She was very unprofessional & she made it very clear she was not interested in taking me on as a new patient. She was in a hurry to usher me out the door. If this is the way she treats everyone, she should be disbarred.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][47323].votes_count ]]