Rate Dr. Baynazir Parray

Dr. Baynazir Parray's Ratings

Aweful. Didn't want us on her books gave us false information. Constantly repeats herself and is out and out rude and hard to understand. I'm appalled by her bedside manner. Do yourself a favour find ANYONE else

Submitted June 13, 2014 | flag

Not one of the best doctors out there. Her demeanor is rude and abrupt. Literally pushed me out the door when I was asking her another question. never actually got the answer too. was waiting a long time after I came in early. seems as thought she is over booking. Always in a great rush and doesn't take the time to really listen and slow down to what someone is saying.

Submitted June 2, 2014 | flag

She was very abrupt with me. I had a routine physical exam done by her and I will never go back to her because of how uncomfortable she made. I guess she was trying to be thorough but she checked for lumps in my armpit to the point that it hurt. Poor bedside manner too. I went to see her when I pinched a nerve in my neck and she tried to blame it on drinking. I said I had a beer a few nights ago. She then accused me of lying for not disclosing that to her right away, and blamed drinking. It really was a pinched nerve. I found her to be condescending, dismissive and rude.

Submitted June 1, 2014 | flag

Awesome Doctor. Takes the time to listen. never felt rushed. My kids really liked her from the first visit. She is to the point and doesnt sugar coat things. Have been to 3 skin specialists with my daughter only to discover I wish I met Dr. Parray earlier. We went from cracked bleeding skin to 80% better with her help. High recommend her :)

Submitted April 8, 2014 | flag

Dr. Parray is very unprofessional and makes every visit a nightmare. She told me that my baby didn't have a heart beat. So she sent me to get another ultrasound. I went down to get it done and they said they can't squeeze me in and I have to go somewhere else. They sent me to the Oshawa Health Clinic and the Tech there was amazing and told me that everything looked good. He let me hear my baby's heart beat and also gave me an ultrasound pic and a picture of the heart beat. She didn't have her information straight. She caused so much stress at every appointment. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone. She is not a genuine person and she makes you feel like she doesn't have time for you.

Submitted Jan. 8, 2014 | flag

Dr. Parray is not exactly friendly but she is thorough and will get the job done. She's knowledgeable and will seek the attention you need if she's not able to help you. While Dr. Parray was on Mat Leave her replacement Dr. Ruparelli was AMAZING!!! He has a great personality, new Doctor and eager to get answers!

Submitted Sept. 26, 2013 | flag

She was very unprofessional & she made it very clear she was not interested in taking me on as a new patient. She was in a hurry to usher me out the door. If this is the way she treats everyone, she should be disbarred.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2013 | flag

I think Dr. Baynazir Parray is very efficient. She wants the best for her patients and takes the time to discuss your options. I like her very much and would recommend her to others looking for a family physician.

Submitted May 1, 2013 | flag

I found her to be rude and unprofessional. She took no time to speak with me about an issue she diagnosed. I am looking for a new family doctor.

Submitted Nov. 22, 2012 | flag

I have seen Dr. Parray a few times now and she has always been polite helpfull and willing to listen. When there was something she was unsure of she sent me to see a specialist who could give me the answers. I would highly recommend her.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2012 | flag