Rate Dr. Maher Fattouh

Dr. Maher Fattouh's Ratings

Unfortunately I have a disease that there is no cure for. I'm on disability because of this condition, however, I must work part time to survive. My team of specialists and docs told me that I will never be pain free but hopefully with pain management I can live some sort of a life. Dr. Fattouh doesn't believe in prescribing narcotics or at least having people live off of them (take daily). I have a very painful condition and there is no cure and nothing else that can be done. His assistant is EXTREMELY RUDE & DISRESPECTFUL and her name is LAUREN DEPOLIS....and no she wasn't just having a bad day. She has been rude ever since I met her and going as far as put me down, basically call me a liar and make me feel like a loser because I can't afford something she prescribed because it's not covered by insurance. I wish I would have recorded my visits with her as I am confident she would no longer be employed with Advanced Pain Management.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2014 | flag

Good doctor!!!!!!!!! Difficult time with insurance.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2013 | flag

Dr. Maher Fattouh has suck with me when other would not to treat my injury.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2013 | flag

Submitted July 29, 2013 | flag

Dr Fattouh and his staff have made the difference in my being able to go on with life and not. I had a signficant spinal fracture a few years ago and before meeting him and his staff I thought I would lose my mind from pain. Year after year of pain thinking it would never end. Then I heard about him. He has done a number of denervations, spinal injections and other work and it has made all the difference. His newer PA, Lauren DePolis is superb! Listens carefully, has a fresh mind and great training. What an asset to his office. I would highly, highly reccommend seeing them. They can truly help you. God bless you in your search for freedom from pain.

Submitted May 11, 2013 | flag