Rate Dr. Maher Fattouh

Dr. Maher Fattouh's Ratings

Horrible experience! Dr. Fattouh doesn't spend any time with you. They just rush you in the door and start doing procedures without explaining what is going on! The entire place reminded me of some creepy drug factory. I'll never go back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2525792].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

Unfortunately I have a disease that there is no cure for. I'm on disability because of this condition, however, I must work part time to survive. My team of specialists and docs told me that I will never be pain free but hopefully with pain management I can live some sort of a life. Dr. Fattouh doesn't believe in prescribing narcotics or at least having people live off of them (take daily). I have a very painful condition and there is no cure and nothing else that can be done. His assistant is EXTREMELY RUDE & DISRESPECTFUL and her name is LAUREN DEPOLIS....and no she wasn't just having a bad day. She has been rude ever since I met her and going as far as put me down, basically call me a liar and make me feel like a loser because I can't afford something she prescribed because it's not covered by insurance. I wish I would have recorded my visits with her as I am confident she would no longer be employed with Advanced Pain Management.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][682794].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2014

Good doctor!!!!!!!!! Difficult time with insurance.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][682792].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2013

Dr. Maher Fattouh has suck with me when other would not to treat my injury.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][682791].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][682793].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

Dr Fattouh and his staff have made the difference in my being able to go on with life and not. I had a signficant spinal fracture a few years ago and before meeting him and his staff I thought I would lose my mind from pain. Year after year of pain thinking it would never end. Then I heard about him. He has done a number of denervations, spinal injections and other work and it has made all the difference. His newer PA, Lauren DePolis is superb! Listens carefully, has a fresh mind and great training. What an asset to his office. I would highly, highly reccommend seeing them. They can truly help you. God bless you in your search for freedom from pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][682790].votes_count ]]