Rate Dr. Ian Sunderland

Dr. Ian Sunderland's Ratings

Very kind, calm and made us feel so comfortable. My daughter had surgery and because of him she wasn't nervous at all. Then his staff called around to find a special headband for my daughter. Was the best doctor experience we've in a very long time. A million thanks to dr.sunderland and his staff!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][47571].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Dr.Sunderland is the most amazing doctor I have ever seen. From the moment I met him he was extemely kind & knowledgable with my procedure. Made me feel comfortable throughout the whole process. I could not be happier with my results and I have only him to thank.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][47570].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2012

Very thorough and compassionate. I was very nervous and he made me feel very comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][47569].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2012

I only had minor surgery but was very impressed with how quickly I got in and he answered all of my questions and made me feel comfortable. His staff were also very welcoming and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][47568].votes_count ]]