Dr. Willa Litvack

Dr. Willa Litvack

Rate Dr. Willa Litvack

Dr. Willa Litvack's Ratings

Dr. Willa Litvack has helped me through difficulties in my life that seemed impossible. She is so personable and professional, compassionate and practical. I feel I've learned and grown and healed so much from my sessions with her when dealing with my neglect as a child and even though couples counseling with my spouse. I've recommended five people to her that each had different types of challenges and saw her for brief or extended periods - all who have come out healed on the other side! I'm going to continue to see Willa for career counseling!

Submitted April 28, 2014 | flag

I was a client with Dr. Litvack for 2 years , I went once a week and did very intense work with Dr Litvack , she is caring,kind, respectful, non-judgemental and allowed me to work at my pace. Her knowledge and expertise is amazing.Her level of professionalism was greatly appreciated. I am a female survivor of childhood abuse - physical,sexual and verbal. I suffered PTSD , DEPRESSION ,ADDICTION,ANXIETY - you name it. I am on my way to recovery and I thank Dr Litvack for her guidance and support. Today I walk that road and I could not have done with Dr. LItvack's help. I personally highly recommend Dr. Litvack.

Submitted March 15, 2013 | flag