Rate Dr. Francesca J. Fusco

Dr. Francesca J. Fusco's Ratings

Dr. Fusco is a gifted professional and creates natural results with filler and botox. Her work is exceptional, she has an artistic eye for facial structure. Dr. Fusco is a kind caring professional whose goal is the meet the needs of the patient and ensure their satisfaction. I have been seeing her for 10 years and her work has ensured the forestalling of plastic survey. I look forward to visits with her because she is such a pleasure to be with.

Submitted Dec. 21, 2012 | flag

So kind, caring and invested. One of the best doctors I have ever seen. I couldnt believe how down to earth and personable she was. AMAZING!

Submitted April 19, 2012 | flag

Dr. Fusco is absolutely superb. Yes, as another reader said, beautiful inside and out. She is so caring, compassionate and spent a great deal of time with me. She came highly recommended by another Doctor and did not disappoint. She answered all of my questions and gave me advice/suggestions and a "game plan" that will clear up my problem and help me to continue to have glowing, youthful and great skin. Waited a while to get the appointment but there is a reason that she is booked in advance. Simply, the best!!

Submitted Feb. 6, 2012 | flag

Dr. Fusco is very knowledgeable and extremely skilled in her field. I have been grateful to her over the years for her expertise in administering various treatments that have kept my face and skin looking incredibly youthful.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2011 | flag

Dr. Fusco is beautiful inside and outside. She is thoughtful, warm and kind. She answers absolutely all questions in a friendly and professional manner.I guess she has many "famous" patients and I am not one of them. Yet, I was treated with enormous respect, kindness and humor. Her knowledge and letting the patient know what the options/outcomes of a treatment are are superb.She should be teaching people entering the medical profession how to listen, talk and treat patients. She is that wonderful.

Submitted Nov. 17, 2009 | flag

Dr. Fusco is the most caring and honest doctor I have ever dealt with. She takes the time to explain things to you, never rushes through an appointment and always listens. I really appreciate her and it's a comfort to know she is there. I could go on and on, but I won't. Did I mention that she she is extremely good at what she does. It's last, but not least.

Submitted Jan. 29, 2009 | flag