Rate Dr. Jaswinder Khosla

Dr. Jaswinder Khosla's Ratings

Dr. Khosla is wonderful. I am not normally a "reviewer", however I felt that Dr. Khosla's care and consideration warranted it. He is patient, kind, and honestly cares about the people he treats. His follow up care with patients (myself at least) is beyond compare with any other physician I have encountered. He is open and willing to discuss and help me consider all options. He will explain things until I truly understand them and then again when I feel anxious about it all.

Submitted Oct. 22, 2012 | flag

I have a grate deal of respect for him. I've had migraines for most of my 67 years of life and never got the relief I needed until I went to Dr. Khosla!

Submitted June 9, 2010 | flag

Dr. Khosla is fantastic! I highly recommend him. He is knowledgeable, compassionate, and funny. He takes his time and lets me know my concerns are a priority.

Submitted April 16, 2010 | flag

Dr. Khosla is an amazing dr. He is extremely personable, understanding and compassionate. He's down to earth, yet is the most knowledgable neurologist I have ever gone to. He consistently goes above and beyond to take care of both me and my husband. We both feel very blessed to have found him.

Submitted May 4, 2009 | flag

Dr. Khosla is the best neurologist I have had! I have gone through several over the years for chronic migraines and he takes as much time with you as you need and cares for you as an individual. I would recommend him to anyone! He makes himself available to you constantly and I makes you feel very comfortable. I love Dr. Khosla!

Submitted Nov. 6, 2008 | flag

Dr. Khosla is the BEST doctor a girl (or boy) could ask for! He is extremely understanding, responsive, articulate and most importantly caring. When I was first diagnosed with MS I was terrified. He put both myself, family and friends at ease. Even though we had no idea what to expect everyone involved, including myself felt better about my situation. He never once overwhelmed me and always made time in his busy schedule to re-explain anything that was unclear to me. I have recently moved back to MD but Dr. Khosla will still be my primary neuro. I am grateful that I have the relationship I do with my DR and obviously, I would highly recommend him :)

Submitted Oct. 16, 2008 | flag

Dr Khosla is the best. As an RN,who became a patient, it is a gift to have found him. He is a doctor who is so incredibly knowledgable, kind and available! Dr Khosla helped me understand and get better control of debilitating migraine headaches. He has increased my quality of life! As a patient and a nurse, I recommend him! N. Slater RN

Submitted Dec. 1, 2007 | flag

Dr. Khosla is a rare find in a doctor. He listens and is very thorough. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is dizzy or having any sort of neurological problem. I wish there were more doctors "out there" like Dr. Khosla. He does not rush you and he runs tests to be certain there is no "hidden" underlying cause/issue. When he said, "I have a diagnosis" I was SO relieved, since I had been dizzy for quite some time and no other doctor could figure it out. Thankfully, my problem was easy to treat/cure, but if I had a more serious condition, I would trust him completely. I give him an A+. Go see him if you need a Neurologist in the Alexandria, VA area!

Submitted Nov. 11, 2007 | flag

I was initially concerned about his age/experience, especially considering the gravity of my medical condition, but these concerns were completely unfounded. Dr. Khosla is very professional, knowledgable, competent and most importantly for me, sensitive and supportive of me as an individual patient. I didn't think I'd find that in a specialist...especially a neurologist.

Submitted Dec. 6, 2006 | flag

Not happy with this doctor's service, I will be looking elsewhere. Seemed to overbook patients and doesn't spend much time with the patients. Did not find him as friendly as other doctors in his profession.

Submitted Oct. 1, 2006 | flag