Dr. Smitesh N. Patel

Rate Dr. Smitesh N. Patel

Dr. Smitesh N. Patel's Ratings

Dr. Patel is the best dentist I've ever been and would highly recommend him. They are all super nice, caring, honest and obviously love what they do. Without a doubt I love going to the dentist now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][48500].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2013

Doctor was 5 min late, but when he actually got to me I felt as if he had no other patients. He was really helpful and concerned with what I was going through. Visits to the dentist are really uncomfortable for me, but I left there excited to get back and get rid of these dental issues

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][48499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2012

Dr. Patel is one of the nicest dentists I have ever met. He is very honest and patient, and really cares about the well being of his patients. He doesnt try to "sell" you anything that isn't necessary, which really spoke to me about his integrity. If you want quality dental work and honest opinions, look no further and just go to Dr. Patel already!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][48498].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2012

Awesome dentist no pain. So glad I got my cavity fixed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][48497].votes_count ]]