Rate Dr. Chris J. Galeotti

Dr. Chris J. Galeotti's Ratings

Dr. Chris is outstanding!! He has kept me functioning beyond what I have ever expected! He really treats his patients individually and very personally!! I thank God for him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][682992].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2013

Dr Chris is a very knowledgable professional. I feel that he cares about the health & well being of every patient. I rarely wait more than a few minutes. I recommend him highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][682991].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2011

Dr. Chris is amazing. He alleviates pain so quickly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][682990].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011

Dr. Chris is very caring and easy going. His office in Oaks is more of a satellite office to his larger Gilbertsville office nonetheless, he accomplishes what you came there for without leading you on to multiple endless visits. He listens and teaches you what could be wrong and he is truly not a "white coat" in his personality, more like a friend that happens to manipulate your back. I see him about once a month.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][682989].votes_count ]]