Rate Dr. Amy L. Basile

Dr. Amy L. Basile's Ratings

This place is like an assembly line. They just rush you in and out!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2633326].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

She is a wonderful doctor! She is so kind an patient. She listens to all your concerns and help you through all of it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][48736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2013

This was my first visit to a dermatologist in fifteen years, and my first visit to Dr. Basile ever. The wait was just a little longer than I like, but she, her partner and staff were moving people through consistently. The waiting room was hopping!The clerical ladies were pleasant and Dr. Basil's nurse was incredibly thorough and sweet. I had a list of small ailments and one of major concern. Dr. Basile listened to and addressed all of my concerns efficiently and thoughtfully. I felt neither rushed nor held up. She has a lovely, yet not sappy, bedside manner -

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][48735].votes_count ]]