Rate Dr. Anthony T. Tucker

Dr. Anthony T. Tucker's Ratings

I had one of the worst experience visiting a doctor. He is so selfish. He spent 5 mintes with me and all he was intrested in how much thousands of dollars it would cost me to fix my sinus problem.he would not do anything until I do a CT scan. I went and ee another doctor who really lnow how to treat a patient. And. Was very friendly and did not triggered off my anxiety as he did. I would not rcomended Tucker to anyone! !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2588017].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

I was well pleased at my entire experience with the staff and Dr Tucker. I had had a lot of anxiety over this visit and put it off way to long. Dr Tucker assured me that this was going to be a very easy procedure and I could get it done right away. All I can say is I can breath again and great staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2488759].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

Dr. Tucker and his staff are point on. I have had bad sinus infections and vertigo for a long time. Have been to a lot of Doctors in USMC, and private. No one in 20 years has really been able to help me. Since going to Dr. Tucker a year and a half ago, he has helped relieve my vertigo and have had no sinus infections, thank god. Just a couple simple things he gave me to do has really helped. Not only is he a great doctor but very funny and always very witty and joking. It's nice to go to a doctor that really cares!!!! And thanks to Tammy and Nicole, there always happy and glad to see whom ever comes in.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2194602].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

This community should feel lucky to have Dr. Tucker as part of the medical profession in Palm Coast. I am a throat cancer survivor, and would panic if I did not have access to a man of Dr. Tucker's skill. His diagnoses of my problem was accurate, his presentation to me was honest ant truthful and his recommendations for treatment was perfect . Follow-up exams have given me confidence that I have beat this. All appointments have been prompt and the staff is friendly and professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2194603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Biggest waist of time ever , i have had throat issues for almost 1 yr off and on, made an appointment staff was very nice, got there 10 mins before sch. appt. had to wait almost an hour,3 patients came in after me and was seen b/f me. When I got back to see the doctor he probably stayed for a total of 5 mins, he was extremly standoffish, cold and unconcerned. i just to smile n make polite conversation, no smile or reaction in return. He didnt do anything to help me, he recommended a diet change, said he couldnt do anythng for me said i should return in 6 months if this already one yr old problem conti. I left there crying after wanting answers after dealing with this issue for so long. I am sch.to return in 6mths I would rather throw my money away then go back and see this doctor !

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2194604].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

I saw Dr Tucker for a nose bleed that kept occurring. I only waited around 5 minutes to be called back. The staff was very nice to me and processed me very quickly. Dr Tucker came in right away and explained to me why this was occurring and within 20 minutes total from the time I checked in at the front desk he had performed a procedure that was not painful at all. I have not had any other nose bleeds.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2194605].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

Biggest waist of $45 in my life, havent been able to breath out of my left nostril for 6 months and it is swollen every morning, made a appointment staff was nice, got there everything was good, When I got back to see the doctor he probably stayed for a total of 5 mins didnt do anything to help or recommend anything, said he couldnt do anything for me until I had a ct scan done,Which was $270 with insurance. when asked what to do in the mean time he said keep doing what your doing, I left there crying after wanting answers after dealing with this issue for a while. I went for a second opinion and found Dr. Dantini. He was amazing did teset tried breathing treatment and has everything he could do to help the situation. I would rather throw my money away then go back and see this doctor again.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2194606].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

After suffering too long with sinus infections I now feel that I am in very capable hands with Dr. Tucker. My first appointment was made in a short amount of time which means alot when you are not feeling well. I found no wait time in reception or exam room. Dr. Tucker's staff, what a joy, soo nice and professional. Dr. Tucker made me feel very comfortable. He explained my health concerns in a manner that I could understand and assured me that he would be there for me for any future problems. I left the office with complete faith and trust in Dr. Tucker and his staff and would highly recommend him to anyone suffering with sinus issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2194607].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2014

He is very good ent doctor....I was unable to breathe from my nose and had lot of sinus problem and he too care of ot immediately....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2194608].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

After having repeated sinus infections that would not go away, last fall I saw Dr. Tucker for the first time. I was very impressed with the entire staff. I never waited a long time in the waiting room and was always greeted in a very friendly manner by the staff. Dr. Tucker was very invested in my return to health. He asked questions, listened to my responses, and offered his treatment plan. After the sinus infections did not improve completely, he recommended balloon sinuplasty to remedy my severely impacted sinuses. We encountered a challenge with the insurance company which could have made the procedure impossible for me financially. Dr. Tucker went the extra mile with the insurance company and was able to get their approval for the procedure. Thanks to him, I'm feeling better than I have in a very long time. Caring, friendly, great chair-side manner...I would highly recommend Dr. Tucker and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][48770].votes_count ]]